Dec 11, 2012
PR Trends for 2013: Free Webinar Dec.12
What are the big PR trends for 2013? It’s a broad question, and it receives an equally expansive answer. I discussed this question with Deirdre Breakenridge, one of the panelists on the webinar titled PR: Prepping for the New Year .
At the end of our conversation, one thing was clear – the job of PR is “bigger” than ever, with more scope – and more potential impact – than either of us can recall. And, not surprisingly, the forces driving changes in the public relations marketplace bring new opportunity and new challenges for those practitioners who are staying on top of the trends, and have acquired the skills needed to take full advantage the opportunities at hand.
We isolated for key areas in which change is particularly evident:
- External forces – the changes roiling traditional media and how information is consumed, and the ramifications of those changes that require organizations to re-tool;
- Tactics – new tools and tactics PR pros are using to find audiences and make messages stick in today’s environment
- Outcomes – PR pros are facing a host of new expectations which demand new outcomes of our PR campaigns
- Resolutions & Job Skills – What skills do PR pros need to acquire to deliver results from their efforts in 2013?
We’re going to really dig into the evolution of PR and trends we’re spotting for 2013 during tomorrow’s webinar. I’ll be moderating, and the panelists include:
- Deirdre Breakenridge (@dbreakenridge), CEO of Pure Performance Communications
- Shannon Ryan (@brandrelevance) GM, Online Marketing Summit
- Shana Harris COO of Warschawski
Please join us for the discussion tomorrow! Attending is free.
PR Prepping for the New Year: A Look at the Evolution of Modern PR & What It Means for You
It’s that time of year when all of us reflect on the pros and cons of the past year, and excitedly plan for the next. And in the multi-dimensional world of public relations, there is much to consider – particularly at a time when communicators are acutely focused on integrated campaigns that will enable them to reach and foster an ongoing dialogue with relevant audiences across traditional, digital and social media.
Join PR Newswire for this FREE webinar as we discuss the evolution of modern PR, including a review of current trends as well as tactical recommendations for 2013.
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Mountain; 12:00 PM Central; 1:00 PM Eastern
Duration: One hour
Subscribe Via Email
Subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.