As PR and media professionals, you know the value of PR Newswire’s ProfNet. Since 1992, ProfNet has helped hundreds of thousands of experts connect with journalists, bloggers and authors. And, in 2010, ProfNet launched ProfNet Connect, a free interactive online community for professional communicators and media. The site has more than 45,000 user profiles and saw more than 4,000 profile searches in May alone.
Now, ProfNet is offering PR and media professionals the opportunity to win some pretty neat prizes. PR pros can win a one-year subscription to ProfNet, and media pros can win an iPad 2!
Entering is easy and free:
Just tweet the following message any time through Friday, June 10:
#Media pros: Register for ProfNetConnect.com to get 45,000+ #experts at your fingertips — it’s free!
If you do not have a Twitter account, fear not — you are still in the running. Just include the same message as part of your email signature, and copy us in on an email you send to a journalist.
Through Friday, June 10, every media professional that registers for ProfNet Connect will be entered into a drawing to win an iPad 2.
What’s in it for you? How about:
- Access to the more than 45,000 PR professionals and experts profiled on ProfNet Connect
- A link to our easy-to-use query form, accessible right on the ProfNet Connect home page
- The ability to post your own profile and gain greater visibility for yourself
- Forums and blogs with valuable content, including Expert Alerts on timely news topics
- A media job board, and much, much more
(For the purposes of this contest, we define media professionals as staff reporters/editors, freelance writers, bloggers, authors, TV/radio producers, or journalism students writing articles for publication.)
Want to know more? Check out our quick slideshow on the benefits of ProfNet for journalists.
Questions? Email us or comment below.