How To Be the Real You in Your Blog Writing
As a blog writer, you have a rare opportunity to express your brand. So be the genuine article, not a politically correct version. Tells us what you think, say it in plain English and celebrate who you are.
How do you do that? This guest post first published by social media guru Jeff Bullas offers these tips:
· Get your personality across to ensure your blog sounds like the real you
· Take an outlandish position to open your readers’ eyes
· Don’t mince words or use qualifiers or euphemisms
· Provoke disagreement to increase engagement
· Get rid of people who follow you only if you’re bland
· Keep the subscribers who advocate for you even when you disagree
Read the full post
by blogger Diana Kightlinger, content writer and copywriter for Eclipse Communications.