Nov. 5, NYC: The New Public Relations: How Content Marketing and Brand Journalism have become the Next Great Practice in PR
Wed, Nov 5, 14, 09:00 ET
Date: November 5-6, 2014
Pre-Conference Workshops: November 5
Conference: November 6
Location: CUNY Graduate Center; 365 5th Ave; New York, NY 10016
About the Event:
You must share your company's story—and become your own publisher—to engage your community, the media and stakeholders.
Join us for the 2014 PR Daily World Conference and learn how to become a content superstar.
Attend this conference to learn best practices for creating a powerful content strategy, visual storytelling, media relations, measurement and digital trends for 2015. You'll learn everything a communicator needs to become a content leader for your organization.
Don't miss this chance to learn best practices from brands and organizations like MasterCard, charity: water, IBM, Whole Foods, Cleveland Clinic, Mashable and more.
You will learn how to:
- Write catchy headlines, compelling leads and content that readers want to share
- Use visual platforms to share your organization's message
- Keep the interest of readers in the Age of “Commun-itainment”
- Leverage social media channels to respond to an online crisis
- Create video content with a limited budget
- Establish benchmarks to measure social media success
- Recognize the importance of mining—and minding—your data
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand voice and message
- Use social media before, during and after a crisis
- Leverage existing and new partnerships with journalists
To obtain more information about this event, click here.