B2B Digital Marketing Essentials for 2014
Tue, Jan 28, 14, 09:00 ET
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you ready to race into the new year? Register to attend the Online Marketing Institute’s special B2B Digital Marketing Essentials virtual event on January 28, 2014. You’ll get seven information-packed seminars on B2B marketing best practices from seven industry experts in a single day:
- How Content & Digital Advertising Is Changing the Demand Generation Game, Tony Upholf, CEO, Business.com. Find out how the most successful marketers are differentiating themselves and preparing for big changes in the B2B digital marketplace in 2014.
- Understanding the B2B Content Funnel, Paul Gustafson, President, TDA Group. Cost-effectively repurpose themes and content to maximize ROI.
- 5 Social Media Strategies to Integrate into Your Digital Marketing Strategy, Jason Miller, Senior Content Manager, LinkedIn. Hear expert advice on producing effective, measurable social media campaigns.
- Think Like a Publisher—5 Storytelling Rules for Marketers, Amanda Batista, Content Manager, Eloqua. Learn the elements of compelling and effective storytelling, and get proven tips and tricks to borrow from traditional journalism.
- Social Collaboration—Turning Loyalty into Demand, Christelle Flahaux, Senior Director—Demand Generation, Jive Software. Connect communities to CRM and marketing automation systems to turn followers into customers.
- Focus Marketing and Selling to your Dream Accounts, Greg Ott, Chief Marketing Officer, DemandBase. Use personalization to better align sales and marketing, and capture a larger share of your potential market.
- Enterprise Sales Predictions, Amanda Kahlow, Predictive Analytics, 6Sense Insights. Discover how to accelerate the purchase timeline using predictive analytics to understand and leverage buyer behavior patterns.