Financial Services Social Business Leadership Forum - Chicago
Tue, Oct 15, 13, 13:00 ET
University Center Conference Chicago
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM Eastern
Location: University Center Conference Chicago; 525 South State Street, Private Dining Room; Chicago, IL 60605
Registration Fee: $195
Special Offer: PR Newswire members may use promo code PRN to receive a discounted rate of $175.
About the Event:
This summit will explore how leading financial institutions are embracing social media and marketing to achieve business goals despite the regulated environment.
Our forum will focus on answering the following questions:
- What are the best case studies of leading financial institutions becoming a social business and what does that mean?
- How do you enable employees to connect, collaborate, and communicate with each other and with third parties through social technologies?
- How do you meet legal and compliance requirements and what are the technologies that help you do so?
- How do you integrate social into the fabric of your brand to overcome the significant trust issues the financial services industry continues to face?
- How are financial institutions using social platforms to recruit new talent?