The Future of Financial Services Communications- New York
Wed, Dec 4, 13, 08:00 ET
The Graduate Center of The City University of NY
Time: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern
Location: The Graduate Center of The City University of NY; 365 Fifth Avenue; (at 34th Street); Elebash Recital Hall; New York, NY 10016
Registration Fee: $195
Special Offer: PR Newswire members may use promo code PRN to receive a discounted rate of $175.
About the Event:
This summit will explore how leading financial institutions are embracing social media and marketing to achieve business goals despite the regulated environment.
The event will cover the following questions:
- How do you deal with compliance issues when planning and implementing social media strategies?
- Why are real-time social media tools, such as Twitter, gaining momentum and what is the business case to use them?
- How do you connect with your sales and distribution partners via social media and social networking?
- How do you create and participate in communities to achieve communications, education, and branding objectives?
- What are the best examples of how to use social communications to connect internally with employees, investors, and stakeholders?
- What are the tools, technologies, and best practices for monitoring and measuring social communications?