DUBLIN, Feb 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) Forecast in 14 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is an extremely rare haematological disorder. It occurs when there is an uncontrollable proliferation of hyper-activated macrophages and T-lymphocytes. The hyper-activated macrophages engulf haematopoietic cells resulting in a deregulated immune system, which in turn attacks various tissues in the body. The weakened body becomes susceptible to infection.
This report provides the current incident population for Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis across 14 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of HLH have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for HLH include:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Infection (especially with EBV)
- Heart Failure
Reasons to Buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis's incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis disease patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line prevalence for HLH
10. Features of HLH patients
10.1 Classification of HLH
10.2 Aetiology of Secondary HLH
11. Symptoms of HLH
11.1 Symptoms of Primary HLH
11.2 Symptoms of Secondary HLH
12. Abbreviations used in the report
13. Patient-Based Offering
14. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrbwdp/haemophagocytic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/10-year-haemophagocytic-lymphohistiocytosis-hlh-forecasts-in-14-major-markets-2016-2026---research-and-markets-300412651.html
SOURCE Research and Markets