Alinean Adds 20 New B2B Customers in 2012
Increasing Need For Value Marketing and Selling Tools Fuels Growth
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alinean, empowering B2B sales and marketing to better quantify and communicate the value of solutions to economic-focused buyers, today announced a record breaking year in 2012, including the addition of 20 new customers, several new partnerships and continuing product innovations.
In 2012, Alinean significantly added to its list of B2B leaders already aware that buyers have fundamentally and permanently changed, requiring a more value-focused, provocative sales and marketing approach. Twenty new customers turned to Alinean to provide the interactive value marketing and selling tools to address more economic-focused buyers including: Canon, Concur, Cox Communications, Dassault Systems, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Data Systems, Lenovo, LogMeIn, Savo Group, SGI and Zebra Technologies.
For these new customers, Alinean developed and delivered Interactive White Papers, Benefits Estimators and ROI / TCO Analysis Tools in major worldwide marketing campaigns and sales enablement initiatives.
"Buyers indicate that it's not Case Studies, Product Demos or Product Comparisons, but Financial Justification / ROI that is the number one most valued content to help make purchase decisions," said Tom Pisello, CEO and Founder of Alinean. "Alinean Value Marketing and Selling Tools are vital to provide the financial quantification and storytelling needed to create additional opportunities and drive quicker, more favorable purchase decisions."
Along with welcoming our new customers, Alinean achieved the following in 2012:
- Delivered a series of roadshow events and live webcasts to introduce the Alinean ValueStory™ iPad App, a first-of-its-kind sales enablement tool providing value storytelling with "back of the napkin" cost justification (see http://alinean.com/webcasts for recordings of 2012 events as well as the 2013 schedule)
- Established marketing partnerships with Pure Incubation and IDG to provide guaranteed lead performance on each Value Marketing Tool campaign
- Welcomed Alinean founder Tom Pisello, the ROI Guy, back into the CEO role
- Added integration of Alinean tools with CRM and MAP solutions including Salesforce.com, Eloqua and Marketo for lead capture and enhanced customer intelligence
- Achieved Safe Harbor certification and completed the SSAE 16 Audit SOC 1 Type 2 Audit for the Alinean SaaS platform
"We would like to thank the continued loyalty of our customers and dedication of the Alinean team for our accomplishments in 2012, and we look forward to continued success helping our customers market and sell more effectively to frugal buyers in 2013," adds Pisello.
Alinean empowers B2B vendors to fight Frugalnomics and sell to today's economic-focused buyer via the development and delivery of interactive Value Selling and Marketing Tools. Alinean-powered Interactive White Papers, Benefit Estimators, ROI / TCO Analysis Tools, and ValueStory™ iPad App create more compelling value-based connections, presentations and proposals - generating more demand, challenging the "do-nothing" buyer into action, accelerating sales cycles and increasing deal size.
Leading B2B firms leveraging Alinean tools include: HP, IBM, Microsoft, Dell, Intel, OfficeMax, IDC/IDG, AT&T, BMC Software, Siemens, NetApp, Citrix, Cisco and SolidWorks.
Learn more at http://www.alinean.com, or calling 407.382.0005.
More by this Source
Alinean launches upgraded ValueStory Guided Value-Selling App
Mar 05, 2014, 10:00 ET
Alinean Launches Free Mobile ROI Calculator
Oct 09, 2013, 10:00 ET
Alinean Launches Free ROI Calculators for Sales, Marketing and IT
Oct 01, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.