Say I Love You the "Write" Way this Valentine's Day with Pilot Pen #PilotLoveGuru crafting handwritten notes for loved ones across the country
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Need help saying the perfect thing to your sweetie on Valentine's Day? Let Pilot Pen write it for you. This Valentine's Day, Pilot will turn you into a #PilotLoveGuru, with a special promotion on its official Facebook (Pilot Pen), Twitter (@PilotPenUSA) and Instagram (@PilotPenUSA). Tell us the name of your secret crush or valentine and our Love Gurus will handwrite a special note and share it with your loved ones via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Pilot is also giving away hourly prizes throughout the day to participants using #PilotLoveGuru.
Ditch the Valentine's emails and impersonal text messages composed of emoticon hearts. Nothing else says "I love you" like the permanence and intimacy of a handwritten note to your special someone. In a recent study conducted by the Pilot Love Gurus, more than 60 percent of respondents consider a handwritten note more romantic than expensive dinners, creme-filled chocolates or baubles. However, nearly half of these romantics haven't received a love note in more than a year, making now the perfect time to send that note through #PilotLoveGuru!
If you want to take it up another notch, consider one of these perfect personalized suggestions that you can create by putting Pilot pen to paper:
- Message in a Bottle – Craft a romantic handwritten love letter in a decorative bottle or jar to show your Romeo or Juliet that you are destined to be together
- 365 Reasons Why I Love You – Keep love alive all year round with a handwritten note for every day of the year
- Must Love Writing…and Chocolate – A Moleskine Chocolate colored Journal and pack of Pilot pens make a sweet surprise for your sweetheart
- Handwritten Letter Helper – These ready-to-go notes and Pilot pens are the perfect pair, making writing heartfelt love notes easier than ever
- Let Your Love Bloom – Show your honey how perfect you are together by turning their favorite Pilot writing instruments into a bouquet of pen flowers
Bring the intimacy of the written word back into your Valentine's Day messages, by saying the "write" thing with a little help from #PilotLoveGuru. When you visit Pilot's social media sites, you will also have a chance to win incredible prizes throughout the day at www.Facebook.com/PilotPen and @PilotPenUSA on Twitter and Instagram – something fantastic for you and your sweetie.
About Pilot Corporation of America
Pilot Pen offers superlative writing instruments renowned for quality, performance, cutting-edge technology and consumer satisfaction. Widely acknowledged as innovators, Pilot was first to introduce Americans to fine-point writing, currently maintaining the top share position in the gel and rolling ball pen categories. Pilot's line also includes the acclaimed Dr. Grip family of products featuring an ergonomic, wide comfort grip that reduces writing fatigue, as well as the notable Precise V5 and G2 lines. Pilot Pen manufactures and distributes from its state-of-the-art facility in Jacksonville, Florida; its parent company is the oldest and largest manufacturer of writing instruments in Japan. For more: www.pilotpen.us.
SOURCE Pilot Pen Corporation of America