TouchPal Keyboard, the First Free Predictive Slide Typing App for Android, iPhone and Windows, to be Showcased at Mobile World Congress TouchPal Keyboard will demo features including advanced swipe technology, contextual prediction, and extendable plug-ins; and give attendees the first look at its next version
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Award-winning application developer CooTek will showcase TouchPal Keyboard, its free intelligent keyboard application for Android (http://bit.ly/JzetsM), iPhone (http://bit.ly/WQ3xPr), and Windows users (coming soon to the Microsoft Store) at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 25-28 at its exhibition stand in hall 8.1, stand 8.1F38. CooTek will also give conference attendees an exclusive sneak peak of its latest input technology innovation, which will officially launch for Android in March.
The key differentiating features of TouchPal Keyboard include:
- Slide/swipe technology: By integrating CooTek's patented TouchPal Curve® technology, users can accurately type words without lifting a finger;
- Learned predictions: TouchPal Keyboard analyzes the sentence context and each user's unique input to predict words, which, on Android, it can learn from other applications such as Twitter, and SMS;
- Blind typing: The prediction technology also allows users to type without looking at their touchscreens by correcting mistyping based on the keys you pressed and the context;
- Extendable plug-ins: Users can share text on Twitter straight from the keyboard, or add other plug-ins of their choice;
- Bigger keyboard: TouchPal Keyboard uses T+ dual-letter layout, which offers a bigger screen than similar apps using QWERTY keyboards, allowing users to type more comfortably; and
- Quick symbol/number input: Users can simply slide their fingers up or down to input a number or symbol instead of toggling between different keyboards.
"We are thrilled to showcase how our technology makes it easier for people to use their mobile devices at home or in the workplace at one of the most elite mobile shows in the world," said Michael Wong, CEO of CooTek. "Mobile World Congress attendees will see how TouchPal Keyboard continues to innovate to improve the smartphone and tablet experiences across all of the most popular platforms."
Prior to launching on these platforms, TouchPal Keyboard successfully established itself with leading manufacturers, and is the default keyboard for devices by HTC, Sony, and ZTE.
For more information or to schedule a meeting, please email email@example.com.
Founded in 2008, CooTek is dedicated to improving the usability, functionally and overall value of mobile devices via the innovative software we design and bring to market. Its TouchPal Keyboard application for Android and iOS, with a Windows 8 app coming soon, is based on CooTek's multiple patented technologies and delivers a powerful, easier-to-use alternative to traditional hardware keyboards. Its TouchPal Contacts application improves the dialing experience on smartphones. For more information or to download please visit www.touchpal.com, like us on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/SVlIQk), or follow us on Twitter at @TouchPal (www.twitter.com/TouchPal).