PTTOW! Summit Adds Keynotes from Zappos' Tony Hsieh, Warby Parker's Neil Blumenthal, TBWA\Worldwide Chairman Lee Clow, Grammy Award Winner and Cultural Icon will.i.am, Electronic Music Pioneer Kaskade, and Skateboard Legend Danny Way
Execs Join Star-Studded Lineup of Business and Cultural Icons Participating at Fifth Annual Event, Taking Place May 1-3 in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
LOS ANGELES, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The PTTOW! Summit announced today the addition of keynote presentations from Zappos' Tony Hsieh, Warby Parker's Neil Blumenthal and TBWA\Worldwide Chairman Lee Clow to the star-studded lineup participating at its fifth annual event. Scheduled for May 1-3 at Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, the PTTOW! Summit will also include top executives from Virgin Galactic, Target, Sony, SONOS, Spotify, Samsung, RVCA, L'Oreal, and Levi's; entertainer and creative innovator will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas; and skateboard legend Danny Way.
The invite-only summit will bring together some of the world's biggest brand visionaries and influencers to engage in shared experiences around what is shaping today's culture. In addition to keynotes and think tank round-table sessions, the three-day summit will feature interactive experiences with YouTube sensation SoulPancake, famed water ballet entertainment company The Aqualillies, groundbreaking performance-based nightclub theater The Act, and Brooklyn based performance artists The Bumby's.
"From space travel to electronic dance music, this year we are showcasing the people and their projects that are shaping today's culture. We have specifically selected each member of our group to represent every major industry in order to learn from each other and partner together to accelerate our members' mutual successes," said Roman Tsunder, co-chair of PTTOW!. "Our goal is to inspire the best marketers in the world and bring together influencers to help share and ideate what's impacting our culture."
Select Speakers include:
- Alec Ross, Senior Advisor for Innovation to Secretary of State, US State Dept.
- Esther Lee, SVP, Brand Marketing & Advertising, AT&T
- George Whitesides, CEO & President, Virgin Galactic
- Jeff Jones, EVP & CMO, Target
- James Curleigh, President, Levi's Brand
- Joe Tripodi, Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer, Coca-Cola
- Pat Tenore, Founder, RVCA
- Lee Clow, Chairman & Global Director, TBWA/Worldwide
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
- will.i.am – Musician, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist
Select Participants and Members for the 2013 PTTOW! Summit include:
- Carol Kruse, SVP of Consumer Marketing, ESPN
- David Eun, EVP & Head of Open Innovation Center, Samsung
- Craig Hatkoff, Co-founder, Tribeca Film Festival
- Jason Mackenzie, President of Global Sales and Marketing, HTC
- Jeff Levick, CMO, Spotify
- Kaskade – DJ & Record Producer
- Kevin Bailey, President, Vans
- Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer, PEPSICO
- Michael Paull, VP, Global Content, Amazon
- Neil Blumenthal, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Warby Parker
- Rainn Wilson – Actor, Comedian, Director, Writer, "The Office"
- Ron Faris, CMO, Virgin Mobile
- Susan Jurevics, SVP, Global Retail Brand Marketing, SONY
- Tom Freston, Principal, Firefly3, Chairman, ONE Campaign
Known for their thought-provoking and artistic activities, SoulPancake will be partnering with PTTOW! at this year's summit with life's big questions activations that will include the "Conversation Couch," "Pop Your Problems," and "Big Think," where attendees can create their own billboard of inspiration. This year's PTTOW! Summit is being produced by Jodi Cohen and Sarah Lowy, co-founders of JOWY Productions, an event design and production company based in Los Angeles.
For more information on this year's PTTOW! Summit, please visit www.pttow.com or contact Thao Le at 310.935.3886.
About PTTOW!: PTTOW! is an invite-only, member network and summit that brings together inspiring leaders from the world's most innovative companies, along with cultural icons, to showcase game changing projects and fuel transformational media partnerships shaping today's culture.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.