2013 Global Market Review of Automotive Glazing - Forecasts to 2027
DUBLIN, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Market Review of Automotive Glazing - Forecasts to 2027" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE glazing sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE glazing market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive glazing sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
- American Glass Products
- Asahi Glass
- Central Glass and Carlex
- Fuyao Group
- Guardian Industries
- NSG Group
- Pittsburgh Glass Works
- Saint-Gobain Sekurit
- Vitro SAB de Cv
For more information visit Global market review of automotive glazing - forecasts to 2027
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.