2013 National Data Center Summit Series Continues in Chicago: Hear CBRE, ComEd, Ascent Corp, Avison Young & More - June 27 Join Greater Chicago & Midwest Investors, Developers, Operators, Capital Sources, Technology & End-User Executives
CHICAGO, April 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Next City: Chicago
350+ Expected to Attend Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit on June 27
The National Data Center Summit Series, with events in Santa Clara, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas continues. Join the most active and innovative data center real estate investors, developers, capital sources, technology firms and end-users for The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit & Expo on June 27 in Chicago.
More than 3,500 executives have participate in data center summit conferences around the nation in the past two years. If you are active, or looking to become more active in data center real estate or technology infrastructure, you will not want to miss The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit & Expo.
"I have attended CapRate Data Center Events in New York, Santa Clara, and Chicago and have found the panels and participants to have unique ideas and perspectives. I've always enjoyed the conferences and the attendees that I meet there."
-- Jim Kerrigan, Principal, Director – Data Center Group, Avison Young
"The National Data Center Summit Series combines market intelligence and networking in a one-day platform. Anyone in the industry, or with an interest in exploring the many opportunities in data center real estate and technology infrastructure, should attend.
-- Mitch Kralis, Vice President of Real Estate, Server Farm Realty
The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit will convene the most active and innovative data center executives to discuss:
* The impact of the cloud on future data center investment and development
* End-user trends and patterns: How are leading financial, healthcare, ecommerce and educational firms approaching custom design-and-build and outsourcing opportunities?
* Analysis of supply-demand in the Greater Chicago data center market: Is the demand real?
* Analysis of colocation growth
* Data center financing: Analysis of the types of debt and equity firms and programs active in the data center real estate space
* Special end-user focus: Greater Chicago financial sector trends and patterns
* Connectivity opportunities and challenges
Hear 40+ Speakers, including New Voices and the Most Active Industry Firms, Including:
* Todd Bateman, Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
* Andy Cvengros, EYP Mission Critical Facilities, Jones Lang LaSalle
*Jeffrey S. Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
* Chad Freese, Senior Vice President, CBRE
* Phil Horstmann, CEO, Ascent Corp.
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal & Director, Data Center Group, Avison Young
* Vincent Philip Luongo, Senior VP, Real Estate Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Avner Papouchado, President, Server Farm Realty
* Edward M. Sitar, Manager, Economic & Business Development, ComEd
* William Baxter, UBS
* Barry Alton, Managing Director & Global Head, Corporate Real Estate & Services, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
(confirmed as of April 25)
Look Who Attended the inaugural Greater Chicago Data Center Summit on June 7, 2012:
- Accu-Tech Corporation
- Active Power
- Advanced Data Technologies
- Advocate Commercial Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- AllCom Global Services
- Alliance Commercial Partners
- Alpheus Communications
- AMD Interiors, Inc.
- Archideas, Inc.
- Ascent Corp.
- Atwell LLC
- Automated Logic
- Avison Young
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Co.
- BIMBridge LLC
- Building Technology Associates
- Business Solutions
- CASE Data Center Advisory Group
- CEMCON, Ltd.
- CFS Partners
- CIT Group
- Citadel LLC
- City of Hillsdale
- City of Rochelle, IL
- Clayco, Inc.
- CME Group
- Cole Taylor Bank
- Colliers International
- Colliers International - MSP / STP
- Comcast Business Services
- Comdesco Group, Inc.
- Computer Data Source
- ConEdison Solutions
- Continuum Data Centers, LLC
- CoreLink Data Centers
- Corning Cable Systems
- CSX Real Property, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield of Illinois, Inc.
- Cyber Innovation Labs, LLC
- CyrusOne Inc.
- Data Aire
- Data Cave, Inc.
- DataBank Holdings
- DatacenterDynamics FOCUS
- DC Realty Advisors
- Deerns America
- Digital Capital Partners
- Digital Realty Trust
- DRW Trading Group
- Earthwsie Environmental, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- ECS Midwest, LLC
- Electronic Products Services LLC
- ElmTree Funds
- ElmTree Funds, LLC
- Engineering News-Record
- EnTrust Realty Advisors
- Environmental Systems Design, Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Evanston Technology Partners
- Executive Construction Inc.
- exp US Services Inc.
- EXP-US Services
- Facility Capital Corporation
- FiberMedia Group
- Frain Independent
- GE Power Quality
- GI Partners
- Global Capacity
- Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Greater Rochelle Economic Development Corp.
- GTI - Geary Technology Inc
- Guidepost Solutions TDC
- Hansen Realty
- Hanson Professional Services Inc.
- Hewlett Packard
- Hill / Ahern
- Himes Associates, Ltd.
- Holly Duran Real Estate Partners LLC
- HP EYP Mission Critical Facilities, Inc.
- Inland American
- Inland Power Group
- Jaymie Scotto & Associates, LLC
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- JRM TEC - 111 East Cermak
- JRM Technology, LLC
- Kramer Data Power
- Kramer Datapower, Inc.
- Krusinski Construction Company
- Lake Capital Partners
- LandMark Real Estate Group LLC
- Lee & Associates of Illinois, LLC
- Leopardo Companies, Inc.
- Level 8 Group
- Liberty Center One
- Liberty Property Trust
- Mark Goodman & Associates, Inc.
- Maron Electric
- McCaffery Interests
- Mesirow Financial
- Midway Technology Centre
- Milldam Public Affairs
- Mortenson Construction
- Mortenson Development, Inc.
- NewAge Data Center Solutions
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Newmark Knight Frank
- Nicolson Porter & List Inc
- Noble Vision Group
- Nonik Technologies
- Northwest Indiana Forum
- Online Tech
- PARAGON SYSTEMS
- PARAGON VALUATION GROUP
- Pepper Construction
- Phoenix Fire Systems, Inc.
- Piller Power Systems
- Power Construction
- (partial list)
CapRate Events 2013 DATA CENTER SUMMITS:
* The Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit | Held February 26-27 | 450 executives from 275 firm attended | View event photos/recap
* The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit | April 11 | 375 executives from 210 firms attended | View event photos/recap
* The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit | June 27 | Museum of Science and Industry | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 4/28
* The Second Annual Southwest Data Center Summit | October 17 | Los Angeles Athletic Club | Registration available in April 2013
* New City in 2013:
The Inaugural Lone Star Data Center Summit | December-Date TBA
>> Join The National Data Center Summit Series Mailing List.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC