DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkb7td/20152019_global) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Global Automated Microbiology Market: US, Europe, Japan--Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics--Emerging Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppli" report to their offering.
2015-2019 Global Automated Microbiology Market: US, Europe, Japan is a new seven-countrystrategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the automated microbiology market during the nextfive years. The report examines key trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, application, market segment, and country; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
- The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
- The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans.
The companies analyzed in the report include
- Agilent Technologies,
- Arca Biopharma,
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher,
- Becton Dickinson,
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp,
- Decode Genetics,
- Eiken Chemical,
- Elitech Group,
- Enzo Biochem,
- Exact Sciences,
- ID Biomedical/GSK,
- Kreatech Leica, Li-Cor Biosciences,
- Lonza, Monogram Biosciences,
- Myriad Genetics,
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics,
- Perkin Elmer/Caliper,
- Proteome Sciences,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkb7td/20152019_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets