DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qn42j/india_wireless) has announced the addition of the "India Wireless Range Extender Market, CY H1 2015" report to their offering.
Increasing demand for mobility, low installation & maintenance cost as well as easy network expansion as compared to the wired networks have increased the popularity of these devices among the Indian consumers. Additionally, rising internet subscribers, growing SMEs and expansion of Telecom infrastructure are expected to fuel the demand of Wireless Range Extenders in India.
The publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in India Wireless Range Extender Market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis.
This would also allow Companies to track their competitor's performance on a periodical basis.
Key features of the report:
- Total Wireless Range Extender shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering:
- Model No.
- Wireless Frequency
- Wireless Transmission Speed
- No. of Antennas
- Port Availability
- No. of Ports
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Wireless Range Extender Market
2. Wireless Range Extender By Price
3. Wireless Range Extender Market By Specifications:
4. Market Share of The Companies
5. Companies Covered In This Dataset (Partial List)
6. Series Covered In This Excel Sheet: CY H1' 2015 Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qn42j/india_wireless
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets