Forte Holdings Unveils Chiro8000 Version 14's Assortment of New Capabilities
Latest version of software enhances chiropractic practices' efficiency in multiple areas
EL DORADO HILLS, Calif., Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Forte Holdings, a leading healthcare software provider in the United States, has launched Chiro8000 version 14, the newest version of its patient relationship software for chiropractic offices. Version 14 contains an array of new tools that streamline billing, patient communication, marketing, product training and compliance with new and upcoming government and industry regulations.
Chiro8000 comes in three editions: the Professional, the Propel and the Premiere. The Professional edition handles only billing and claims. The Propel includes the Professional's features plus tools for business growth while the Premiere edition contains the features of the other levels plus a certified EMR/EHR solution.
All three editions contain new billing features:
– Integrated billing lets users automatically post payments, electronically send claims, receive approvals and rejections, and even check patient benefits within the software.
– Multiple templates for patient statements further streamline the billing process.
New marketing and patient communication tools help practices build better patient relations:
– Facebook integration allows offices to update their company Facebook pages with marketing and discount messages from within the Chiro8000 software.
– New options for bulk or individual e-mailing of patient statements, birthday cards, letters, recalls and more facilitate relationship-building.
– SMS text message appointment reminders automatically send text notifications of upcoming visits to patients.
Chiro8000's EMR/EHR package has been ONC-ATCB certified and newly-added features allow users to comply with both longstanding and recent government and industry regulations:
– ICD-10 compliance aligns user records and other documentation with the latest revision of the International Classification of Disease.
– HCFA form conforms to new government mandates, ensuring the smooth processing of government health care claims.
– Automatic completion of ASH reports with users' SOAP notes saves time while documenting clinical quality management.
"By the end of 2014, offices will be required to have a fully certified EMR system," said Anthony Schwartz, president of Forté Holdings. "Our Premiere edition saves users time and money by placing compliance and automation tools right at their fingertips. Plus, it protects practices from triggering audits through accidental over-coding or problematic notes."
The Chiro8000 software system replaces billing and practice management software with a novel all-in-one solution: patient relationship software. The system allows users to manage billing, scheduling, office management, marketing, EMR/EHR, communication, patient education, collections and human resources from one system.
Despite the variety of features, users never have to learn or navigate the system on their own. The Premiere edition's EMR package includes personalized one-on-one training to help customers best customize the product for their office. Also, Forté Holdings has added the following enhancements to its technical and customer support:
– Automatic updating
– New customization options throughout the software
– More than 120 new training videos
"We've made more than 100 additional tweaks and enhancements to version 14," said Schwartz. "Bringing out the best in chiropractors' practices is the focus of most of our research and development time, and all the changes we've made are in response to their unique needs and concerns."
About Forte Holdings
Since 1983, Forte Holdings has offered cutting-edge office automation software solutions for chiropractors, medical doctors, podiatrists, and ophthalmologists, and more. Among its offerings is the iPCR application, a total advanced life support and basic life support solution for on-scene and transport patient care. Its industry-leading 8000 series software offers an intuitive layout and streamlined approach to patient scheduling, billing, electronic claims, EMR, and much more.
For additional information please contact Michael Hughes at (916) 673-4850.
Media Contact: Michael Hughes, Forté Holdings, 916-673-4850, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Forté Holdings
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.