Winner Will Receive a Fun-Filled New Year's Eve Package, Including Roundtrip Airfare, Luxurious Accommodations and Much More
DENVER, Dec. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Count down to 2014 and win a dream New Year's Getaway! VISIT DENVER's Mile High New Year's Countdown Giveaway is running NOW on Facebook.com/VISITDENVER. One lucky winner and a friend will fly to Denver to enjoy parties, fireworks, food, drink, must-see exhibits and much more. Paint the town, ride the elevator home, and wake up to a view of the snowcapped Rocky Mountains. It's far and away the best way to say goodbye to 2013 and ring in 2014.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Two roundtrip flights to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Three nights' accommodations at the luxurious Hotel Monaco (12/29-12/31)
- Two tickets to the exclusive D&F Tower's New Year's Eve Party (12/31)
- Two VIP, "skip-the-lines" tickets to the Denver Art Museum's Passport To Paris exhibition
- $250 zTrip town car credit to get you around town
- Late-night dinner at Tom's Urban 24 Diner in Larimer Square
- Two tickets to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science's MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition, plus two vouchers for souvenir photographs
- Brunch for two at Panzano
- Two 7-day Denver B-cycle passes
- Two tickets to either Denver Zoo Lights or Denver Botanic Gardens' Blossoms of Light (your choice)
Entering is as easy as 3-2-1:
- Go to Mile High New Year's Countdown page at denv.co/countdownto2014
- "Like" VISIT DENVER
- Fill out the easy entry form and submit
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. Every time a friend enters through the post on their wall, their name will receive five more entries into the contest.
Denver is the place to be on New Year's Eve. The night includes two spectacular fireworks shows on the 16th Street Mall in the heart of downtown, live music, rockin' parties and much more. Go to MileHighHolidays.com for more information, as well as great New Year's hotel deals.
About VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Celebrating more than 100 years of promoting The Mile High City, VISIT DENVER is a nonprofit trade association that contracts with the City of Denver to market Denver as a convention and leisure destination, increasing economic development in the city, creating jobs and generating taxes. Tourism is the second largest industry in Denver, generating $3.6 billion in annual spending in 2012, while supporting nearly 50,000 jobs. Learn more about Denver on the VISITDENVER website and at TOURISMPAYSDENVER, on Twitter @iknowdenver and the VISIT DENVER Facebook page, or by phone at 800 2 DENVER.
SOURCE VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau