DUBLIN, August 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for 3-D Printing" report to their offering.
The global market for three-dimensional printing will grow from nearly $3.7 billion in 2016 to more than $10.4 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.2% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for 3D printing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Coverage of five different types of technologies: laser sintering, electron beam melting, fused disposition modeling, laminated object manufacturing, and three dimensional inkjet printing.
- Geographic segmentation of the market across North America, Europe and Asia.
- Information on materials used including polymers, metals and a few others (such as ceramics and paper).
- Evaluation of end-use applications in the areas of aerospace, automotive, consumer, healthcare and research.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The report addresses trends in 3-D printing technology and the global market for the most promising 3-D printing technology applications during the period from 2015 through 2021, including:
- Powder bed fusion.
- Vat photopolymerization.
- Material extrusion.
- Directed energy deposition.
- Laminated object manufacturing.
- Other processes.
- - - Software.
- - - Materials.
- Plastics and polymers.
- Others (e.g., wax, graphene, bio-ink).
- - - Services.
- - - Printing.
- - - Maintenance.
- - - Training.
- - - Consulting.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Three-Dimensional Printing Systems
5: Three-Dimensional Printing Materials
6: Three-Dimensional Printing Software And Services
7: International Dimensions
8: Recent Patent Activity
9: Company Profiles
10: Glossary And Acronyms
- 3DOM Filaments Ltd.
- Align Technology
- American Graphite Technologies Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- B9Creations Llc
- BASF SE
- Beijing Tiertime
- Biobots Inc.
- Bolson Materials Inc.
- DWS Systems
- Emerging Objects Corp.
- Envisiontec Gmbh
- Esstech Inc.
- Fabrisonic Llc
- Fochif Mechatronics
- GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services Inc.
- Graphene 3D Labs Inc.
- Guangdong Suntec Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Oxford Performance Materials
- Printerinks Ltd.
- Rapid Shape Gmbh
- Realizer Gmbh
- Reef Arabia
- Regenhu Ltd.
- Royal Dsm N.V.
- S3-D Innovations
- Sichuan Revotek Co. Ltd.
- Winbo Industrial Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tcjvk/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3-d-printing-report-2016---global-market-will-grow-from-nearly-37-billion-in-2016-to-more-than-104-billion-by-2021---research-and-markets-300309159.html
SOURCE Research and Markets