360 Public Relations Recognized With Nine Awards At The Publicity Club Of New England 2012 Bell Ringer Awards
BOSTON, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 360 Public Relations client campaigns were big winners at the Publicity Club of New England Bell Ringer Awards, held in Boston last night. The Bell Ringer Awards recognize excellence in communications and public relations across traditional, digital and social media.
360PR's work on behalf of a broad range of clients and category leaders, including consumer campaigns for Allrecipes.com, the #1 food site, Jarden Home Brands ' Ball® Brand of home canning products, PBS KIDS, Dorel Juvenile Group's Safety 1st® and Quinny® brands, and Thompson Brands' Adora® Calcium Supplement, were recognized in the following categories:
- Product/Service Publicity Campaign – National Can-It Forward Day with the Ball® Brand
- Special Event: Single Campaign – National Can-It Forward Day with the Ball® Brand
- Media Event – "Quinny® Strollers on the Runway"
- National Television News Placement – Dorel Juvenile Group: CNN "Racing for Child Safety"
- Feature Placement: Series – Dorel Juvenile Group: "Driving Child Safety"
- Response to Breaking News – Allrecipes "Respect the Bird" Campaign
- National News Release – PBS KIDS® "Holiday Tech" Survey
- Online Magazine/Newsletter – Adora® Calcium Women's Circle of Health Newsletter
- Brochure, Promotional Items, Direct Mail – Adora® Calcium Women's Circle of Health Brochure
360PR won top honors – Gold and Silver Bell Ringers – in six of the nine categories for which the agency earned awards.
"We're thrilled that so many different client campaigns were recognized, highlighting the range of expertise across the agency and our teams' ability to deliver creative, results-driven campaigns," said 360PR CEO Laura Tomasetti . "The caliber of programs spotlighted at this year's Bell Ringer Awards underscores the incredible work being done across agencies and in-house teams in Boston and throughout the New England region."
Named 2011 Boutique Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, 360 Public Relations creates integrated campaigns that build audience, engagement and advocacy. Every day agency staff are immersed in the communities online and off that reach parents, foodies, green consumers, gamers, techies and more. The agency's practice areas include Entertainment & Electronics, Healthy Living, @Home, Parenting and 360PR Social. For more, visit www.360PR.com and join us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/360PR and Twitter @360PR.
SOURCE 360 Public Relations
More by this Source
360PR Named Public Relations Agency Of Record By comiXology
Apr 30, 2013, 10:00 ET
360PR Named Public Relations Agency Of Record By Sir Kensington's
Mar 13, 2013, 10:00 ET
Erba Vita Selects 360 Public Relations For U.S. Market Rollout Of Natural Nutraceuticals
Mar 04, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.