This report -- SmarTech Publishing's second annual study of 3D printing in the dental sector -- analyzes the commercial implications of a number of major trends that have emerged over the last twelve months.
The report is based on an extensive interview program and offers a true insider perspective. Included in this comprehensive report are the following:
- Ten-year 3D printing opportunity and market data forecasts in volume and value terms. These cover hardware, materials, software, and services.
- The first ever "Comprehensive Guide to Dental 3D Printing Hardware," which includes the most complete evaluation of available printers, materials, and other products that specifically target the dental industry specifically.
- New 3D printing software analysis for the dental sector. Discussion dental printer software, application specific dental workflow software, 3D scanning tools, and laboratory production management software.
- Discussion of the latest application developments for dental 3D printing, from directly printed clear aligners to ultra-realistic fully printed dentures.
- Market shares for hardware sales in 2015 by printer technology category along with a detailed hardware selling price analysis.
Among the new trends in dental 3DP that are considered in this report are the following:
- The impending adaptation of high-speed, layerless vat photopolymerzation printers to dental industry requirements.
- The acceptance of low-cost photopolymerization systems by both dental laboratories and individual dentists. This continues to bring digital technologies within reach of the whole dental value chain and closer to patients.
- Uncertainty in the PFM restoration market in North America, but with the simultaneous rise of dental implants utilizing titanium.
- The development of long-term dental printing materials for use in directly fabricating permanent restorations and directly printed clear aligners.
All in all this is the most extensive exploration of where the opportunities will be found in additive manufactured dental products in the next decade. It will be regarded as essential reading for everyone in the value chain for 3D-printed products.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04315094-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-printing-in-dentistry-2016-a-ten-year-forecast-and-opportunity-analysis-300406563.html