DUBLIN, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "HV Insulators, HV Bushings, Spacers & Dampers Report Ed 2 - 2016 " report to their offering.
HV insulators and bushings constitute one of the most importance components of electricity supply systems. The failure of either an insulator or a bushing can cause catastrophic damage to equipment, injury and loss of life. Together they have a global market size over $5 billion in 2016 and growing at 7.8% a year.
The Markets For HV Insulators, HV Bushings, Spacers & Dampers:
The report gives market sizes and predicts future market trends in value for each of the three product groups. The markets for each product group are tabulated in $ value annually for a 5 year forecast period from 2015 to 2020, with the following analysis; Global totals, totals of 11 regions, national markets of 75 countries
End Use Segment:
The market for HV insulators is analysed by end use - transmission and distribution
- Global totals, totals of 11 regions, national markets of 75 countries
HV insulators are analysed by technology, material and core.
- With a global break by the materials-glass, ceramic and composite;
- With analysis by value for OIP (oil impregnated paper) and RIP (resin impregnated paper), globally, for every region and for each of 75 countries.
The OIP and RIP technologies are described, with advantages and disadvantages of each technology.
Insulators, Spacers And Dampers, Types and Applications:
The many different variants of insulator, spacer and damper are described, with details of their applications and with plentiful illustrations. Transmission and distribution networks are discussed and applications of the products in the networks reviewed.
The value chain for the electrical sector is analysed from the BOM (bill of materials) to the end market price, installed cost, and capex. Off-take of insulators and bushings operate at different levels in the value chain. This affects comparability of market demand for the two products.
The manufacturing landscape is discussed, and trends of globalisation pinpointed. Brief outlines of the 17 major manufacturers are provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. HV INSULATORS, HV BUSHINGS, SPACERS AND DAMPERS
3. THE MARKET FOR HV INSULATORS
4. THE MARKET FOR HV INSULATORS BY END USERS
5. THE MARKET FOR HV BUSHINGS
6. INSULATOR AND BUSHING TYPES BY SHARE
7. INSULATORS, TYPES AND CHARACTERISTICS
8. THE MARKET FOR SPACERS AND DAMPERS AND OTHER COMPONENTS
9. INSULATOR AND BUSHING MANUFACTURERS
10. THE VALUE CHAIN - FROM MATERIALS TO CAPEX
11. TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION LINE CONFIGURATIONS
13. MOTION CONTROL, SPACERS AND DAMPERS
14. DAMPERS, JUMPERS AND CLAMPS
15. WORKING METHODS
- ABB - Aditya Birla Nuovo Ltd, India - CERALEP - Gruppo Bonomi - HSP & Trench Bushings Group - Siemens - K-LINE INSULATORS LTD. - Lapp, USA and Germany - Pfisterer - NGK, Japan / Locke Insulators - P Core Electric - Seves Group, France - Sicame - TE Connectivity. - Victor Insulators, Inc - Von Roll - Zhengzhou Orient Power Co Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/872p5z/hv_insulators_hv
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/5-billion-hv-insulators-hv-bushings-spacers--dampers-market---market-growing-at-78-a-year---research-and-markets-300262547.html
SOURCE Research and Markets