5 Easy Tips for Looking Great on Memorial Day Weekend
BRADENTON, Fla., May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Summer's nearly here and there are several unique and quick confidence boosters to consider before stepping out in swimwear when pools and the beach officially open this Memorial Day weekend:
- Tone the night before with an It Works! Wrap. The body wrap is botanically based and works on those trouble areas - abdomen, arms, back, buttocks, legs and sides. It is affordable and you can leave it on for 45 minutes while you work or run errands.
- To minimize bloating, avoid sugary drinks in the days before a beach appearance. Replace the morning Starbucks caramel macchiato with a fresh fruit smoothie; add a scoop of Ultimate ProFIT to curb cravings.
- Try a body lotion with shimmer and bronzing effects. Looking sun-kissed gives skin a youthful and hydrated appearance, which is always a good look for outdoor activities.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. On a day of lounging around the pool, avoid calorie-laden frozen margaritas and daiquiris. Instead, try a water enhancer - no need to ruin what the quick fixes were able to accomplish. Your body might not be used to this much sun and staying hydrated is key to feeling, looking and staying healthy.
- Be a designated driver. Make this Memorial Day weekend memorable for the sun and fun, not an emergency. You'll keep off the calories while helping those you care about, too.
Stay safe, healthy and smart.
About It Works! Global
Founded in 2001, It Works! Global is an innovative leader in the direct sales industry that offers and everyday, instant-results product line starting with the unique It Works! Wrap, a contouring product that can tighten, tone and firm any area of the body in just 45 minutes. Couples with a mission to show people how to live a debt-free life, It Works! Global has simplified its success system into three easy steps: join the party, wrap for free and guarantee. It Works! Global currently pays bonuses in addition to commissions to more than 50,000 indepdendent distributors from all over the world. Visit www.ItWorksGlobal.com for additional information.
For additional information, interview, image and product sample requests, contact public relations firm Axia at 888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
Media Contact: Marjorie Comer Axia Public Relations, 888-773-4768, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE It Works! Global
More by this Source
It Works! Expands to France
Nov 05, 2013, 08:30 ET
Seattle enjoys $2.4 million economic boost from It Works! Global conference
Oct 09, 2013, 14:15 ET
Expansion de It Works! en France
Nov 04, 2013, 06:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.