Accela Engage 2016 highlights include:
- Government technology thought leader panel discussion on "hot" topics and emerging regulatory issues
- State of the Civic Technology Industry address by Accela President and CEO Maury Blackman
- Fireside chat between Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom and Accela President and CEO, Maury Blackman
- Nearly 200 sessions and multiple product expert desks for hands-on training
- New product feature reveals for Accela Civic Insight and Accela Contractor Central
- Live demo of drone roof-top inspection capability in a sponsored drone cage
- Accela Trendsetter Awards honoring customer innovation and technology integration
Accela Engage 2016 is sponsored by more than 25 industry-leading companies including, OpenGov, Adobe, Laserfiche, FutureNet Group, Microsoft, Selectron Technologies, TruePoint Solutons, Carahsoft, MCCi, Bryne Software, Avocette, VuSpex, IK Consulting, OpenCounter, CityGovApp, Sidwell, e-PlanSoft, Cities Digital, Brother, zedIT, Tech Global, SEP Technology Consulting, DocuSign, APPCityLife, BuildingEye, Cities Digital, DigEplan and Missionsky. For more information on Accela Engage sponsors please visit: https://www.accelaengage.com/Sponsors.
Accela provides a platform of cloud-based productivity and civic engagement solutions to governments of all sizes worldwide. The Accela Civic Platform includes solutions to cost-effectively manage critical enterprise functions and mobile apps to foster greater citizen engagement. From asset, land and legislative management to licensing, finance, environmental health and more, Accela's software drives efficiency for more than 2,200 governments, including more than 60 percent of America's 50 largest cities. The Company was listed on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America, named to Government Technology's 2016 GovTech100, and certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2016-2017. Accela is headquartered in San Ramon, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Portland, Melbourne and Dubai. For more information, visit www.accela.com.
Barokas PR for Accela
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151007/275174LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accela-kicks-off-engage-2016-to-showcase-best-of-civic-technology-industry-300316077.html