Accident Fund Recognizes 23 Top-Performing Agencies Nationwide with its 2012 President's Club Award
LANSING, Mich., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is proud to recognize its President's Club Award honorees. President's Club qualifications for 2012 included written premium exceeding $1.5 million, a cumulative loss ratio of 50 percent or less, and premium retention of 80 percent or higher.
"In 2012, these agencies excelled in helping us grow and retain profitable business and contributed greatly to our overall success," Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, said. "Their commitment and dedication to delivering our products and promoting our value to their customers is very impressive. We deeply appreciate their continued support, ongoing feedback and valued insight into the individual needs of their clients."
Accident Fund is proud to honor these 2012 President's Club Award recipients:
- Athens Insurance Agency ― Athens, Tenn.
- Cambridge Underwriters, Ltd. ― Livonia, Mich.
- CIA Financial Group, Inc. ― Shelby Township, Mich.
- Consolidated Insurance Center, Inc. – Owings Mills, Md.
- Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. – Kalkaska, Mich.
- Diebold Agency Co. ― West Branch, Mich.
- Goodman Venegas Insurance Agency, Inc. ― Troy, Mich.
- Gregory & Appel Insurance Agency ― Indianapolis, Ind.
- Harold W. Wells & Son, Inc. – Wilmington, N.C.
- Hibbs-Hallmark & Company – Tyler, Texas
- Holmes, Murphy & Associates, Inc. – West Des Moines, Iowa
- The Huttenlocher Group – Waterford, Mich.
- Insurance Marketing Group of Wisconsin, Inc. (Image) ― Fort Atkinson, Wis.
- Johnson Insurance Services, Inc. – Racine, Wis.
- KeenanSuggs, Inc. ― Columbia, S.C.
- The Larkin Group ― Traverse City, Mich.
- Ottawa Kent Insurance Agency, Inc. – Jenison, Mich.
- Peoples First Insurance ― Rock Hill, S.C.
- Price & Ramey, Inc. – Kingsport, Tenn.
- Salem Insurance Agency – Goshen, Ind.
- Southern Risk Insurance Services, LLC ― Anderson, S.C.
- Specialized Insurance Services, Inc. – Richmond, Va.
- VAST ― Marquette, Mich.
For more information about Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, visit www.accidentfund.com.
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
Founded in 1912 and headquartered in Lansing, Mich., Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is a licensed workers' compensation insurer in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Accident Fund is rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accident Fund Holdings, Inc., the 13th largest workers' compensation insurer in the United States. For more information, visit Accident Fund's website at www.accidentfund.com.
SOURCE Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
More by this Source
Paul Kauffman of Accident Fund to Present on Identifying Risky Opioid Prescribing Patterns at 99th Annual International Association of Industrial Accident Boards & Commissions Conference
Sep 12, 2013, 09:00 ET
Accident Fund commits $50,000 to Sparrow Foundation to improve health of workers
Nov 01, 2013, 12:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.