ACL Unveils Latest Releases of Analytics and GRC Software
New Features Help Organizations Maintain Oversight Over GRC Activities and Efficiently Crunch Risk and Control Data
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ACL today announced upgrades to its cloud-based risk management, audit management, and compliance solution, ACL™ GRC, and its flagship data analytics software, ACL™ Analytics.
Organizations are challenged in trying to get a clear picture of risk across the organization, having to excavate information from disparate governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) activities spread across various departments. The fall release of ACL GRC enables a wider set of stakeholders to harvest audit and other GRC efforts for better decision-making and risk management by enhancing visibility into those activities and making information more easily consumed and actioned. New tools within ACL's data analytics engine, ACL Analytics, also boost an organization's ability to access and probe risk and control data by helping users build complex analysis more quickly.
Visibility into governance, risk management, audit, and compliance activities
As part of the enhancements to ACL GRC, users will gain the benefits of a full-function business intelligence (BI) module, the ACL GRC Reports Manager, which provides complete reporting, dashboarding, and metrics for executives, audit committees, and other stakeholders. A new Action Tracker tool also provides a complete view of all the actions and activities required from each team member within all projects underway across the organization.
Additional enhancements include:
- Enhanced issues reporting and remediation workflow allows for more fully automated notification, tracking, and responses to required actions from business process owners
- A major new version of the ACL GRC mobile application, ACL™ GRC for iOS brings beautiful and powerful capability for risk assessment and risk management to tablet devices
- New rich text editors enable more formatting to be performed directly within ACL GRC, helping customers further liberate data from documents and spreadsheets, thereby enhancing reporting, mobile access, and structured collaboration
- User-configurable language and field customization provides the ability for end users to adjust field names, drop-down options, and other project terminology to optimize for unique organization, department, or project needs
New tools to build complex analysis with speed and agility
With the powerful new version of ACL Analytics, users will gain efficiency and agility from enhanced importing and exporting capabilities, as well as new analytic reporting tools, including:
- Data import and export enhancements give users the ability to import data faster than ever and export results to multiple worksheets at once
- With the new Microsoft® Excel® import, users will instantly notice improved performance of data type detection, stability, and speed for large file imports
- New script debugging tools allow users to rapidly uncover issues and optimize analytic scripts
"Our vision is to create a world where auditors and other GRC professionals are organizations' most sought-after people, and our role is to relentlessly enhance our solution with that goal in mind," said Dan Zitting, VP of Product Management and Design at ACL. "These new changes embody ACL's dedication to continually reinvent each category that we work in and to provide the most useful, simple, and modern technology anywhere to the grossly underserved markets of audit, compliance, and risk management."
To learn more about ACL's integrated suite of products and consulting services, visit www.acl.com.
- For the latest news and views on compliance, risk, fraud and audit, visit: www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit, compliance, and risk management to give organizations unprecedented control over their business. www.acl.com
© 2013 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
More by this Source
Alsco Inc. Chooses ACL GRC to Automate Audit Project Workflow And Streamline Operations
Mar 11, 2014, 09:00 ET
ACL Highlights Top Fraud Risks Companies Must Scrutinize in 2014
Feb 26, 2014, 09:00 ET
ARS Humano elige el software de ACL para la administración estratégica del riesgo comercial
Jan 28, 2014, 11:13 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.