LEEDS, England, October 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading stairlift manufacturer Acorn Stairlifts has launched its first ever Facebook competition giving consumers the chance to win a stairlift.
This exciting new initiative is offering consumers the chance to win a life changing stairlift by simply 'liking' Acorn on Facebook and completing the competition form to be entered into the draw.
With a choice of straight, curved or even outdoor stairlifts, the winner can select the most appropriate model and the Acorn installation team will ensure it is fitted to meet the requirements and provide an easier way to move around the home.
Having recently increased its engagement through social media and online, the launch of Acorn's Facebook competition demonstrates how the manufacturer is making stairlifts even more accessible and offering a platform for consumers to learn about product information and seek advice from the brand.
The competition is open until 10 January 2014 and consumers can enter by going to Acorn's Facebook page. Full terms and conditions can be found on the competition page.
Notes to editors:
- Acorn Stairlifts is a world leader in the manufacture, installation and innovation of stairlifts
- Acorn Stairlifts is based at Steeton, West Yorkshire and has sales and service staff based throughout the UK
- Acorn Stairlifts produces around 50,000 stairlifts at its UK factories
- Acorn Stairlifts provides the fastest installation of stairlifts for curved staircases in the world - in some cases within 24 hours
- Acorn Stairlifts is the only company that uses a modular rail system to install stairlifts for curved staircases. Using its FastTrack service, an installer arrives in a Sprinter van containing various shapes and sizes of rail pieces and fits them together in the customer's home
- Acorn Stairlifts is a British manufacturer with an international and nationwide service of expert installers
- Acorn Stairlifts are precision manufactured, and designed and assembled in the UK
- Every 11 minutes someone's life is given a lift by installing an Acorn Stairlift
For further media information please contact Jennifer Isles at Approach PR on +44(0)1943-603805 or email email@example.com.
SOURCE Acorn Stairlifts