DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqgrp8/acrylonitrilebuta) has announced the addition of the "Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Resin Market (2014-2020); By Grade (Low Gloss, High Gloss, High Flow, Others), By Application (Kitchen Appliances, Housing products, Automotive, Electrical/ Electronic products, others) and By Geography" report to their offering.
China is the largest consumer of the ABS resins, accounting for more than 50% of the share of the consumption. The growing consumer appliances product segment is the major driver for the ABS resin market in China, with its inhabitants willing to spend on robust and high-quality products.
The market will progress with global companies actively investing in R&D and marketing in order to widen their share. Acquisitions have also been significant and will propel the innovations in the industry.
China, North America, Europe and Asia account for substantial shares in the market owing to increasing consumption rate with China being the largest consumer. The emerging middle class population and their disposable income will drive the consumer appliances market in the developing economies and enhance demand for ABS resin.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global ABS Resin Market - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global ABS Resin Market - Market Landscape
4. Global ABS Resin Market - Market Forces
5. Global ABS Resin Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global ABS Resin Market - By Grade
7. Global ABS Resin Market - By Application
8. Global ABS Resin Market - Geographic Analysis
9. Global ABS Resin Market- Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Lanxess AG
- Nizhnekamskneftekhim (NKNH)
- BASF SE
- TPC Group
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Infineum International Ltd
- Chevron Oronite Company Llc
- Chemtura Corporation
- INEOS Group
- Samsung SDI CO., LTD.
- Toray plastic Malaysia SDN BERHAD
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Chi Mei Corporation
- Formosa Chemicals & Fibre Corporation (FCFC)
- LG Chem
- Bayer Materialscience
- Styron LIC
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqgrp8/acrylonitrilebuta
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets