Active in Multifamily? Join Leading Commercial Real Estate Executives at New Jersey Apartment Summit
Tri-State Multifamily Summit: Record Attendance Expected on 11/27
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CapRate Events, LLC (CRE) is pleased to confirm participation of Mack-Cali's Mitchell E. Hersh in The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo on November 27. 350+ active and innovative multifamily executives from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and other national regions are expected to attend the Tri-State's leading multifamily summit for discussion, debate and networking.
The New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo, a full-day conference will bring together 350+ multifamily investors, developers, brokers and capital sources for important discussion, debate and networking on the many opportunities and challenges in today's market. As of today, more than 225 executives from 130 firms have already made plans to attend. The event is organized by CapRate Events, LLC (CRE) the fastest-growing digital media firm with commercial real estate "hot topic" events around the nation in multifamily real estate, data centers, healthcare and more.
Join leading multifamily and apartment building executives to discuss today's evolving marketplace at The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo. All of the key issues will be analyzed by industry experts: Rental growth and evolving market demographics, the impact of the Presidential election and national measures on the local market, the impact of Hurricane Sandy on popular rental markets in New Jersey, the myriad of debt and equity programs for regional development.
Mitchell E. Hersh is the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of The Mack-Cali Realty Corporation. In late October, Mack-Cali announced it completed its acquisition of the real estate development and management businesses of Roseland Partners, L.L.C. Hear Mitchell Hersh discuss the Roseland Partners acquisition and Mack-Cali's expansion into the multifamily investment arena at The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo.
Conference agenda topics include:
- Resurgence following Sandy: Insurance Options for New Jersey and Tri-State Businesses and Commercial Real Estate Operators
- New Jersey Multifamily Analytics: Rental Growth, Market Fundamentals and the Emergence of New Investors in the Various Markets
- Evolving Dynamics & the Future of New Jersey Multifamily: What is the State of the Multifamily Industry Following the Continued Emergence of New Investors, a Superstorm and Political Election?
- Multifamily Housing's Contribution to New Jersey's Economy & the Maintenance of Existing Supply to Further this Vibrant Sector
- Debt Financing for Multifamily Acquisition & New Development in a Low-Interest Rate Environment: What are the New and Emerging Programs Available in 2012?
- Brothers Building Neighborhoods: Up Close with SILVERMAN
- A Tale of Two States: Private Equity, Big and Small in New Jersey, New York and Around the Nation
- Gold Coast Investment & Development: The Continued Rise of Hoboken, Jersey City and Hudson River Communities
- Newark and Urban Investment & Development Outlook
- Northern State Investment & Development
- Central & Southern Investment & Development
- High Performance and the Convergence of Technology and Operations: Add Value through Innovative Design, Management and Operations
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: More than 350 senior executives are expected to attend The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit. As of today, attending firms include:
- Affiliated Management
- Arbor Commercial Mortgage
- Atkins Companies
- Avenue Investments
- Axiom Communications
- Bargold Storage Systems
- BartonPartners Architects Planners, Inc.
- Belmont Construction
- Blackstone 360 LLC
- BlueGate Partners, LLC
- BNE Real Estate Group
- BofI Federal Bank
- Bozzuto Management Company
- Brach Eichler L.L.C.
- Candlebrook/Vantage Properties
- Cantor Commercial Real Estate
- City of Newark
- Cohn Reznick
- CRF Development
- Cronhiem Mortgage Corp.
- Design East, Inc.
- DiCristo Real Estate Services LLC
- Diversified Realty Advisors, LLC
- Dixon Advisory
- Eagle Rock Advisors LLC
- Eastern Union
- Eastham Capital
- Feinstein, Raiss, Kelin & Booker
- Fidelity National Title Group
- Fidelity National Title Group/Commonwealth
- First American Title – National Commercial Services
- Freddie Mac
- Gebroe-Hammer Associates
- Goldberg Realty Associates
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Greenberg Traurig, LLp
- Grosvenor Investment Management Inc.
- HFF, L.P.
- Hoboken Brownstone Company
- Huntington Management LLC
- Ingerman Management Company
- Investors Bank
- JDavis Architects
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- JS MGT
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- KRE Group
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- LCOR, Inc.
- Lessard Design Inc
- living well property llc
- Love Funding
- M&T Bank
- M&T Realty Capital Corp / M&T Bank
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Marcus & Millichap
- Marcus Brody Ford & Kessler, LLC
- Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Milton L. Ehrlich Inc
- MINNO & WASKO Architects and Planners
- Mission Capital
- Murnick Property Group
- mwre inc
- MWRE INC.
- National Tenant Network
- New Jersey Apartment Association
- NorthMarq Capital
- O'Donnell & Naccarato
- Otteau Valuation Group, Inc.
- Panepinto Properties
- Panepinto Properties, Inc.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- Pillar Multifamily LLC
- PIZZO AND PIZZO
- Princeton University
- Procida Funding and Advisors
- Prudential Mortgage Capital
- Reis, Inc.
- Riverbank Construction, LLC
- Roseland Property Company
- Russo Development
- Salcigsen management company
- Sax Macy Fromm & Co, PC
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Severino Homes & Communities
- Squiretown Properties, LLC
- Star Ledger/NJ.com
- Sterling Properties
- Sun National Bank
- TD Bank
- The Kislak Company, Inc.
- The Martin Architectural Group, P.C.
- The Michaels Organization
- The New Jersey Builders Association
- The NHP Foundation
- The Oxford Group
- The Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
- United Realty Partners
- Vantage Properties
- Walker & Dunlop
- WeiserMazars LLP
- Wharton Equity Partners
- Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Wiss & Company, LLP
- WithumSmith+Brown, P.C.
- Wolff & Samson
For additional information, including detailed agenda, registration and exhibit/sponsorship options, please visit the conference website: www.cre-events.com/njas2012
Or, contact CRE:
Brian Klebash, President & Founder, 917-460-3572, email@example.com
Adam Knobloch, Director of Client Relations, 646-428-4706, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.