NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the 4A's, America's leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, announced that its Talent@2030 Conference will return to New York City next month during Advertising Week. The third annual conference, to be held Sept. 27-28, will bring together world-renowned thought leaders and experts in people and culture for provocative conversations about the best and next practices for optimizing the agency talent journey.
With the theme "Ignite, Engage, Retain," the Talent@2030 conference will feature panel discussions, keynote speakers and workshops designed specifically for executives in advertising, media and communications.
The 4A's will also reveal new data on diversity within the advertising industry at the event.
- Cindy Gallop, founder and CEO of IfWeRanTheWorld.com, and Jack Myers, chairman and media ecologist of MyersBizNet and author of "The Future of Men," will discuss gender, growing power shifts and what it all means for the future of advertising.
- Wendy Clark, CEO of DBB Worldwide, will explore the correlation between strategic talent practices and the future success of the ad industry.
- Torrence Boone, VP of global agency sales and services for Google, will present a case study on psychological safety and the principles that lead to increased collaboration and innovation.
- Renetta McCann, chief talent officer of Leo Burnett, and Alastair Procter, global chief talent officer of IPG Mediabrands, will share their experience creating coaching cultures to build and strengthen leadership pipelines.
- Jeffrey Siminoff, VP of diversity at Twitter, Cynthia Augustine, chief talent officer at FCB, and others will debate the Rooney Rule and discuss blind hiring and other practices top companies employ to integrate diversity into their overall talent strategies.
- Arthur Woods, co-founder of Imperative, will share how companies harness the purpose economy to meet the needs of today's talent, who demand a sense of purpose as part of their work experience.
- Keith Cartwright, ECD at BSSP, Jimmy Smith, founder and chief creative officer at Amusement Park Entertainment,Jayanta Jenkins,global creative director of Advertising at Apple/Beats by Dre, and Geoff Edwards, creative executive at CAA, will discuss the mission and movement "Saturday Morning."
"Talent continues to be top of mind in the advertising industry," said Singleton Beato, executive vice president of talent and diversity at the 4A's. "People are hungry for insights and proven strategies that enable growth and retention of talent, and the best methods to create thriving cultures that are truly inclusive. This year's conference will arm agencies with the best practices and knowledge needed to compete, and win, the war for top talent in an increasingly competitive environment—because with the best talent comes the best work."
The conference will take place at Convene, 117 West 46th Street. For further details and full panel information and to register, please visit: http://talent2030.aaaa.org/.
Talent@2030 is the only comprehensive talent conference designed specifically for leaders in advertising, media and communications. In its third year, the conference will offer senior executives responsible for all aspects of talent and HR an opportunity to engage with industry leaders and talent optimization experts in candid conversations about the future of advertising and strategies to compete for top talent. Additional information can be found at http://talent2030.aaaa.org/. Follow the conversation: #4AsTalent2030
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right place at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. We provide leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to our members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Its mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A's at www.aaaa.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ad-industry-leaders-discuss-how-to-ignite-engage-and-retain-talent-at-third-annual-talent2030-conference-during-advertising-week-300318292.html