CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
January 13, 2016
Beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Grand Hyatt, New York City
Invitees: The symposium is open to qualified institutional investment professionals, plan sponsors, and institutional consultants at no charge. Attendance is limited and registration in advance is required.
Online and Registration Information: Information about the Aegon Asset Management Investor Symposium 2016 is available at www.aegoninvestments.com. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (877) 234-6862.
Event Focus: The interactive conference will focus on navigating markets as global economies and policies diverge in the year ahead. Investment, pension, and economic experts will present their insights on investing in the era of quantitative easing, the global macroeconomic environment, the Chinese economy, the political landscape, and the outlook for the real estate market. The conference will conclude with a roundtable of CIOs and consultants discussing the themes presented throughout the day as well as their thoughts on investment opportunities and risks in the year ahead.
Guest speakers and panelists slated for the event include the following:
- David Zervos, Chief Market Strategist, Jefferies LLC
- Frank Kelly, Managing Director & Global Coordinator, Public Affairs, Deutsche Bank
- Russell Read, CFA, Ph.D, Senior Advisor, Mountain Pacific Group, Former CIO of CalPERS and the Gulf Investment Corporation (GIC)
- Christopher Johnson, Senior Advisor and Freeman Chair in China Studies, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Robert White, Founder & President, Real Capital Analytics
- Andrew Junkin, CFA, CAIA, President, Wilshire Consulting
- Joel Coleman, Chief Investment Officer, Transamerica
- Macroeconomic and rates strategists from Aegon USA Investment Management, LLC
Vice President, Aegon Asset Management
Phone: (+1) 319-355-2531
SOURCE Aegon Asset Management