CENTER VALLEY, Pa., March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aesculap, Inc., an industry expert in providing comprehensive solutions and differentiated technologies to help meet the needs of the changing healthcare environment, is pleased to announce its participation at the AORN 2017 Annual Meeting. Aesculap will be located at booth 505 on April 2-4 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Boston, MA.
Aesculap's theme, "Confidence in our Products, Trust in our Expertise" revolves around its industry-leading solutions that help drive efficiency in the SPD and OR, maximizing patient care.
Confidence in our Products -
- Help reduce expenses, errors and case delays by standardizing on the leading rigid container system that is FDA approved and validated for all major sterilization modalities
- Experience the reliability and precision of surgical instruments crafted by the world's largest instrument manufacturer
- Standardize on the most validated container system on the market for orthopaedic and spinal implant sets
Trust in our Expertise -
- Protect valuable surgical assets with professional, craftsman repairs from Aesculap Technical Services
- Support continued education of OR and SPD staff through a broad offering of courses presented by expert Aesculap representatives whom understand the real world demands of the entire periOperative cycle
- Standardize surgical asset inventory and optimize sterile processing practices with Surgical Asset Management consulting services
Aesculap will present in-booth education on "Maintaining the Sterile Barrier in the Real World". Those attending the session will earning CEU credits. Also, Aesculap will enter those visiting the booth into a drawing for a copy of the 2017 edition of the Guidelines for PeriOperative Practice.
To learn more about Aesculap's industry-leading OR and SPD solutions, visit booth number 505 at AORN. If you are unable to attend, visit www.aesculapusa.com or contact your local Aesculap Sales Representative.
About Aesculap, Inc.
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 175-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives. For more information, call 800-282-9000 or visit aesculapusa.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aesculap-inc-to-participate-at-association-of-perioperative-registered-nurses-aorn-annual-surgical-conference-and-expo-300432745.html
SOURCE Aesculap, Inc