CENTER VALLEY, Penn., May 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Aesculap, Inc., an industry expert in providing comprehensive solutions for the hospital's sterile reprocessing cycle, is pleased to announce its participation as a Diamond Level Sponsor at the IAHCSMM Conference and Expo. Aesculap will be located at booth 205 on May 8-9, 2017 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Daily, the operating room (OR) relies on Central Sterile Department (CSD) professionals to deliver hundreds of instrument sets with accuracy, on time, every time, in a sterile package free of defects. As a market leader in rigid sterile packaging and surgical instruments, Aesculap will be sharing its expertise on sterile packing by offering in-booth education on "Maintaining the Sterile Barrier in the Real World". Those attending the session will earn CEU credits. After the conference and expo, the course will be available for presentation from expert Aesculap sales and marketing representatives.
Aesculap's booth theme, "Confidence in our Products, Trust in our Expertise," is focused on its commitment to maximizing patient care by driving efficiency and sterility assurance for the CSD and OR.
Confidence in our Products -
- Help reduce expenses and case delays by standardizing on the leading rigid container system that is FDA approved for all major sterilization modalities and validated with over 20 orthopaedic and spine vendors. Aesculap's SterilContainer™ System will be on display at the booth.
- Experience the reliability and precision of surgical instruments crafted by the world's largest instrument manufacturer, with 150 years of experience. To celebrate its anniversary, Aesculap plans to launch over 2,000 new surgical instruments to help support CSD professionals in providing exceptional patient care. Pre-orders for Aesculap's latest surgical instrument catalog will be taken at the booth.
Trust in our Expertise -
- Protect valuable surgical assets with professional, craftsman repairs from Aesculap Technical Services. One of Aesculap's state-of-the-art repair vans will be featured in the booth and available for tours.
- Support continued education of OR and CSD staff through a broad offering of courses presented by expert Aesculap representatives who understand the real-world demands of the entire perioperative cycle. In addition to the in-booth education, attendees can learn more about Aesculap Academy's comprehensive offering of continuing education courses.
- Standardize surgical asset inventory and optimize sterile processing practices with Surgical Asset Management consulting services. This year's IAHCSMM Poster Gallery will feature Aesculap's submission on maintaining the health of a hospital's CSD and OR operations.
To learn more about Aesculap's industry-leading OR and CSD solutions, visit booth number 205 at IAHCSMM. If you are unable to attend, visit www.aesculapusa.com or contact your local Aesculap sales representative.
About Aesculap, Inc.
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 175-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives. For more information, call 800-282-9000 or visit aesculapusa.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aesculap-inc-to-participate-at-international-association-of-healthcare-central-service-materiel-management-iahcsmm-annual-conference-and-expo-300450809.html
SOURCE Aesculap, Inc