NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the airport ground handling services market is valued at $54,351m in 2016. The ground handling industry is predicted to grow at relatively strong rates over the next ten years as a result of forecast demand for air transport, which is driving airline and airport infrastructure expansion. This has a direct impact on ground handling companies in terms of expanding their service offerings to accommodate the additional passenger, baggage and cargo capacity.
The Asia Pacific and Middle East are forecast to see the highest growth rates for the ground handling industry, based on the current growing demand for air travel in these regions. Countries across these regions continue to see expanded or new airport infrastructure as well as major airlines continuing to increase capacity.
It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your knowledge of significant competitors is up to date. This report will ensure that you do.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the key trends, opportunities and challenges for the airport ground handling services market currently and in the future?
- What factors are behind these trends and what are the prospects for the individual submarkets and regional markets?
- Who are the leading companies in the airport ground handling services industry?
- What are stakeholders doing in response to the market environment?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report quantifies and analyses the airport ground handling services market:
- Forecasts of the global market
- Forecasts of the associated submarket sectors – commercial aircraft ground handling services (in-house and outsourced), FBOs & business aircraft ground handling services
- Forecasts of key regional markets – Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East / Africa, North America
- Analysis of factors that are driving or restraining market activity
2) See 192 Contracts and programmes revealing where airport ground handling services stakeholders are investing. We show you information relating to:
- Products and services
- Recent mergers, acquisitions and divestiture activity
- Geographical distribution
3) Read an exclusive interview with a representative of Aerogate München GmbH, the main ground handling services provider at Munich Airport
4) View profiles of the top 10 airport ground handling services companies including information relating to key financial indicators
- Amadeus IT Holding SA
- Aviapartner Group
- BBA Aviation plc
- Çelebi Ground Handling Inc
- Fraport AG
- Menzies Aviation plc
- SATS Ltd
- Swissport International Ltd
- WFS Global SAS
5) SWOT analysis of the global airport ground handling services market
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
This independent 237 page report, guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 190 tables and figures examining the airport ground handling services market, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading players in your market. Net incomes and company sales data, as well as analysis keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone involved with the airport ground handling services industry
- Ground handling companies and related passenger service agents or baggage handling agents
- Aviation regulators
- Airline executives
- Airport operator industry executives
- R&D personnel
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the airport ground handling services sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Airport Ground Handling Services Market Forecast 2016-2026: Contracts For In-House & Outsourced Services for Commercial Aircraft, Fixed Base Operators (FBO's), Business & Private Aviation. Analysis of Leading Companies in Airport Operational Databases (AODB), Resource Management Systems (RMS), Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) & Common Use Passenger Processing Systems (CUPPS) Featuring Services (Passenger, Baggage, Air Cargo & Ramp Handling, Terminals, In-Flight Catering, Aircraft Re-Fuelling, FBO Services, Cabin Cleaning & Line Maintenance) report now. We look forward to receiving your order.