SAN FRANCISCO, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global airway management devices market is expected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases is a high impact rendering growth driver for this market. This increasing prevalence is presumed to be driving the clinical urgency to adopt airway management devices in order to improve the existing ventilation solutions and prevent conditions such as laryngospasms as well as reduce long-term cost associated with the conventional methods.
In addition, advent of new-generation devices that incorporate a wide array of fiber optic, optical, video, and mechanical technologies to facilitate better view of and help management of difficult airways are gaining popularity. For instance, video laryngoscopes, which allow real-time and enhanced visualization, are rapidly becoming first-line measure in emergency care for efficient difficult airway management in hospitals as well as outpatient settings. The benefits of consistent technological advancements include improved optics, better aspiration capabilities, battery-powered light sources, increased angulation capabilities, and improved reprocessing procedures. The aforementioned benefits are anticipated to present the market with lucrative growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Airway Management Devices Market Analysis By Product (Supraglottic, Infraglottic, Resuscitators, Laryngoscopes), By Application (Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/airway-management-devices-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Supraglottic segment is expected to exhibit lucrative growth during the forecast period. The exponential growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of laryngeal masks in wide range of clinical applications, such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation and other medical emergencies
- Emergency medicine is anticipated to exhibit lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing significance of these devices in rapid sequence intubation
- In 2016, North America held a dominant share of the global market as a consequence of local presence of prominent market players working toward extensive commercialization of their product portfolio
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR due to unmet patient needs, continuous technological & infrastructural upgradation, and increasing healthcare expenditure
- The key participants such as Ambu A/S, Teleflex, Smiths Medical, Medtronic, Intersurgical, Armstrong Medical Limited and Becton Dickinson and Company are employing sustainability strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- For instance, in September 2016, Ambu A/S completed the acquisition of ETView Medical Ltd., a medical device manufacturer. The acquisition was carried out to cater unmet patient needs and provide advanced products that allow continuous airway monitoring
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pediatric-interventional-cardiology-market
- Online Patient Observation Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/online-patient-observation-market
- Surgical Imaging Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-imaging-market
- Peripheral Intervention Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/peripheral-intervention-market
Grand View Research has segmented the airway management devices market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Airway Management Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Supraglottic Devices
- Oropharyngeal Devices
- Nasopharyngeal Devices
- Laryngeal Airway Masks
- Infraglottic Devices
- Endotracheal Tubes
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Supraglottic Devices
- Airway Management Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Emergency Medicine
- Airway Management Devices End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Airway Management Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.