DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p37kg9/allyl_glycidyl) has announced the addition of the "Allyl Glycidyl Ether (CAS 106-92-3): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of allyl glycidyl ether. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The allyl glycidyl ether global market report 2015 key points:
- allyl glycidyl ether description, its application areas and related patterns- allyl glycidyl ether market situation- allyl glycidyl ether manufacturers and distributors- allyl glycidyl ether prices (by region and provided by market players)- allyl glycidyl ether end-uses breakdown- allyl glycidyl ether downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on allyl glycidyl ether end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with allyl glycidyl ether market trends review, distinguish allyl glycidyl ether manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes allyl glycidyl ether prices data.
The last chapter analyses allyl glycidyl ether downstream markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER APPLICATION
3. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER PATENTS
4. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER MARKET WORLDWIDE4.1. General allyl glycidyl ether market situation, trends4.2. Manufacturers of allyl glycidyl etherEuropeAsiaNorth America4.3. Suppliers of allyl glycidyl etherEuropeAsiaNorth America4.4. Allyl glycidyl ether market forecast
5. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER MARKET PRICES
6. ALLYL GLYCIDYL ETHER END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p37kg9/allyl_glycidyl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets