Alteryx Announces Inspire 2013: Annual Strategic Analytics Conference Participate in the Big Data Discussion at Inspire March 5-7, 2013
IRVINE, Calif., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, Inc., the leading provider of Strategic Analytics software, today announced the details for Alteryx Inspire 2013 (#Inspire13). Alteryx Inspire is the annual Alteryx user, developer and business executive conference for agile Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics surrounding today's Big Data world.
Inspire 2013 is focused on helping business leaders, analysts, data artisans and analytic application developers from a range of industries learn about and exchange best practices related to Big Data, designing analytic applications and sharing them securely in the Cloud. Alteryx customers will share use cases on how to improve business outcomes by performing faster analytics, and key event topics will include incorporating Predictive Analytics into analytic applications and the sharing of analytic applications via Cloud computing.
Alteryx Inspire 2013
March 5 – 7, 2013
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel in Phoenix, AZ
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet 1:1 with Alteryx experts in the Solutions Center
- Join the Business Leader Summit to learn how industry leaders are redefining BI
- Discover new business solutions in the Partner Network Lounge (PNL)
- Exchange ideas in the Developer Spotlight and Developer Studio
- Watch power users go head-to-head in the Alteryx Grand Prix
To register or learn more about Alteryx Inspire 2013 visit: http://www.alteryx.com/events/inspire.
- Visit our homepage at www.alteryx.com
- Chat with us on Twitter @alteryx - #Inspire13
- Read our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
- Watch our customer experience and Inspire 2012 videos at www.alteryx.com/videos
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx provides indispensable analytic solutions for enterprise companies making critical decisions about how to expand and grow. Our product, Alteryx Strategic Analytics, is an Agile BI and analytics solution designed for Data Artisans and business leaders that brings together the market knowledge, location insight, and business intelligence today's organizations require. For more than a decade, Alteryx has enabled strategic planning executives to identify and seize market opportunities, outsmart their competitors, and drive more revenue. Customers like Experian Marketing Services and McDonald's rely on Alteryx daily for their most important decisions. Headquartered in Irvine, California, and with offices in Boulder and Silicon Valley, Alteryx empowers 250+ customers and 200,000+ users worldwide. Get inspired today at www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
SOURCE Alteryx, Inc.