Alteryx to Show How Over 170 Tableau Customers Fuel Their Analytics At 2014 Tableau Conference Alteryx is the Top Sponsor of Annual Tableau Conference; to Highlight Data Blending and Advanced Analytics
IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, Inc., the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, announced that it will once again be the top sponsor for the upcoming 2014 Tableau Conference (TC14). At the conference, which takes place in the Seattle area September 8-12, Alteryx will highlight how business analysts can dramatically reduce the time to create the best analytical data set, so they can spend more time creating opportunities with data, and less time preparing it. Alteryx also will distribute a new version of its free Visual Analytics Kit to help Tableau users get started with Alteryx. It contains key analytic applications, visualizations and tutorial information for using Alteryx and Tableau together.
During the conference, attendees have an opportunity to interact with Alteryx at the following events:
- Alteryx breakout session led by Alteryx Director of Product Marketing Brian Dirking and Michael Nealey of Ingersoll Rand entitled "Fuel Your Visualizations: Get Spatial and Predictive Datasets for Tableau"
- Two Hands-on Lunch Labs: on Sept. 9 and Sept. 11 focused on "Faster Data Blending and Better Visualizations"
- Booth # 127 for full demos, prizes and analytics expertise
- Mini-theater with sessions presented by Alteryx and Tableau partners and customers such as DataSift, Experian, First Tech Federal Credit Union, Ingersoll Rand, InterWorks, Pluto7, Slalom Consulting, Teknion, The Information Lab, USEReady and more on data blending, spatial, predictive analytics, and multi-channel analytics
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn why over 170 customers are using Tableau and Alteryx for data blending, advanced analytics and better visualizations! Customers love how Alteryx is reducing their data preparation time from weeks to hours, and enabling business users to create sophisticated analytics quickly and then directly output to the Tableau TDE file format.
- Follow us on Twitter @alteryx
- Learn more about the Alteryx Visual Analytics Kit **link will be updated with the new kit at the start of the Tableau Conference
- Visit http://www.alteryx.com/tableau-conference or visit www.alteryx.com/tableau
- Read our customer testimonials at www.alteryx.com/testimonials
About Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Analysts love the Alteryx analytics platform because they can deliver deeper insights by seamlessly blending internal, third party, and cloud data, and then analyze it using spatial and predictive drag-and-drop tools. This is all done in a single workflow, with no programming required. More than 500 customers, including Experian, Kaiser, Ford, and McDonald's, and thousands of users worldwide rely on Alteryx daily. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274. Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc.
SOURCE Alteryx, Inc.