American Standard Brands Debuts Accessible Solutions and Approachable Luxury at 2011 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show Water Efficient, High Performance Universal Designs Make Bathrooms and Kitchens Inviting and Attainable for All Generations, All Budgets
LAS VEGAS, April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- KITCHEN & BATH INDUSTRY SHOW Booth C-7038 — While household budgets are still tight, bathroom and kitchen remodels continue to create demand for the high-performance, high-style and high-value plumbing fixtures, faucets and furniture introduced today at the 2011 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) by American Standard, JADO and Porcher.
"Homeowners today are demanding greater value in everything they purchase, so products must not only perform, but help simplify tasks and reduce costs," said Steve Ferry, chief marketing officer of American Standard.
At exhibition booth number C-7038, American Standard Brands introduces these bath and kitchen solutions that help homeowners conserve water, improve room aesthetics and meet the rigors of everyday use:
- American Standard puts the fun back in bathing young children with its award-winning FunBath™, a removable conversion kit that fits over an existing standard 60-inch bathtub to make bath time safer and easier for parents with no stooping due to its convenient 37" height.
- The Studio® Bathroom Faucet Collection from American Standard is a comprehensive collection offering elegant simplicity and flawless function demanded by the modern, no-fuss lifestyle. The WaterSense®-certified faucets in this assortment deliver on the promise of sustainability without sacrificing performance, while providing lifetime drip-free performance and high-quality cast brass construction for extreme durability.
- Exquisitely combining 19th-century opulence with 21st-century water-saving technology, the new Savina® Bathroom Faucet Collection from JADO is rich with intricate detailing and ornamentation. The collection includes pillar taps and widespread faucets, with two-handle, cross-handle, and lever-handle options, all featuring handles capped with porcelain. All models are water efficient with a maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm), and incorporate the new Luxury Speed Connect® Drain, an innovative technology that significantly simplifies installation.
- With 96 unique options, the new Marquee™ Collection of undercounter lavatories brings customized elegance to the bathroom, with the most comprehensive line of bathroom basins offered yet by Porcher. With three convenient sizes, four distinctive shapes — round, oval, square and rectangular — these symmetrical, refined vitreous china sinks bring superb elegance and quality to the widest range of bathroom applications imaginable. Plus, the innovative EverClean® permanent glaze, which inhibits the growth of stains, mold and mildew on the surface, is available on all fully glazed models.
- Porcher introduces three new Electronic Bidet Seats, a collection that brings the luxury and salutary benefits of the stand-alone bidet to the standard toilet. All three seats use the familiar refreshing action of water as a soothing and hygienic alternative to toilet tissue, offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience to adults and children alike. The premium model comes with an easy-to-use remote control that displays time and active functions.
- With the addition of new single-control faucets to its refreshed Town Square® and classic Copeland™ Collections, American Standard provides simple, effortless one-handle control of both water temperature and volume in these traditional-style models. Made of high-quality cast brass and featuring ceramic disc valves for a lifetime of drip-free performance, these aristocratic, elegant faucets combine up-to-the-minute technology for superior performance.
- Inspired by nature, the new Quince™ Faucet Collection from American Standard brings beautiful form and versatile function to the kitchen, with its single-control faucets that offer functional flexibility and long-term reliability wrapped up in a stylish sculptural form. Durable, cast-brass solid spouts withstand tough kitchen usage while the ergonomic design of the pull-out spray incorporates a comfortable toggle button on the underside, allowing for easy adjustment from stream to spray.
- The Champion® 4 Toilet — with one of the industry's widest, fully-glazed trapways — is so successful at reducing clogging that Loews Hotels saw an 80 percent reduction in maintenance calls after installing the efficient flusher. The luxury hotel chain plans to use the high efficiency toilet throughout most of its properties in the normal course of renovation, following the incredible success experienced with the Champion 4 currently in more than 2,300 guest rooms.
"American Standard continues to deliver style that works better, with kitchen and bath solutions that conserve water and make routine tasks easier and quicker to complete," said Ferry. "Most important, high performance, high style and value go hand-in-hand with our collections. Consumers don't have to compromise style and beauty to create an efficient and universally accessible bathroom or kitchen."
ABOUT AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
American Standard Brands is a leading North American manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality building products, including faucets, fixtures, furniture, vitreous china fixtures, cast iron sinks, whirlpool tubs and other wellness products for the bath and kitchen as well as decorative panels. The company currently offers total project solutions for residential and commercial customers; employs more than 5,000 people in the United States, Canada and Mexico; and markets products under well known and respected brands, such as American Standard®, Jado®, Porcher®, Safety Tubs®, Crane®, Eljer®, Fiat® and Decorative Panels International®. American Standard Brands is an affiliated portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners. For more information, visit www.americanstandard.com.
WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
SOURCE American Standard Brands