FAIRFIELD, N.J., Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cello Whisps is a new snack food offering that quickly gained a strong following. The snack food also happens to be winning awards, which is why they will participate in a special event honoring the 88th annual Academy Awards™. The event will take place on Saturday, February 27th at The Taglyan Complex in Los Angeles, CA.
"Cello Whisps is a perfect go-to snack for health-conscious consumers, so participating in this event was a natural fit for us," said Kareen Stephens, Brand Manager at parent company Arthur Schuman. "We're excited for celebrities to try our 'award-winning' product, and enjoy a snack that is all-natural and delicious, but without the guilt."
So what makes Cello Whisps so unique? Stephens weighs in:
- They're authentic: Hand-crafted in Wisconsin using copper kettles, each wheel of the Cello Copper Kettle Parmesan that we use to make Whisps is aged for a minimum of 14 months and individually selected at the peak of its flavor.
- The taste comes from a single ingredient: Our Whisps are made from Cello's award-winning Parmesan Cheese – that's all!
- They're not your typical snack: Unlike most snacks, which are full of preservatives and fillers, Cello Whisps has no sugar, preservatives or artificial flavoring.
- They're multi-functional: Eat them as a snack, throw them in to make a hearty soup, or toss them in a salad or pasta.
- They're already winning competitions: Cello Whisps earned an award at the prestigious 2015 U.S. Championship Cheese Contest.
Part of the Arthur Schuman company, Cello Whisps can be found at Whole Foods, Stop & Shop, Fairway, Market Basket, ShopRite, Market Street, Green Acres Market, Publix, Big Y, Brookshire's and select Costco warehouses. These parmesan crisps have a nine-month shelf life and come in 2.12 oz. and 9oz. multi serving-bags.
Arthur Schuman, Inc., located in Fairfield, New Jersey, is recognized as an industry leader within the specialty cheese industry as both an importer and a producer of hard domestic cheeses.
SOURCE Arthur Schuman, Inc.