Amilpar - Revenues Grow 19% and EBITDA Increases 22% in 1Q12
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amil Participacoes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: AMIL3; Bloomberg: AMIL3 BZ; Reuters: AMIL3.SA), the largest healthcare operator in Brazil, announces today its consolidated results for March 31, 2012, in accordance with Brazilian corporate law and the ANS account chart.
- Total MEMBERSHIP stood at 5,808.9 thousand at the end of March 2012, 5.6% up on the 1Q11.
- ADJUSTED OPERATING REVENUES totaled R$ 2,555.4 million in the 1Q12, 18.7% higher than in the same period of last year.
- The 1Q12 MEDICAL LOSS RATIO came to 69.2%, 1.3 p.p. up on the 1Q11 and 2.0 p.p. less than in the 4Q11.
- ADJUSTED EBITDA was R$ 277.3 million (with a margin of 10.9%) in the 1Q12, 22.1% higher than in the 1Q11.
- ADJUSTED NET INCOME totaled R$ 102.9 million in the 1Q12, 15.7% higher than the same period in the previous year.
To access the Earnings Release full version visit our website at www.amilpar.com.br/ir
NEXT EVENTS: CONFERENCE CALLS
05.09.2012 | 10:00 AM NY | (11:00 AM Brasilia)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776 | Code: Amilpar
05.09.2012 | 1:00 PM NY | (2:00 PM Brasilia)
Phone: +55 (11) 3127-4971 | Code: Amilpar
Amil Participacoes S.A. is the largest healthcare organization in Brazil, according to the ANS, currently assisting over 5.8 million members in the states of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Parana, Minas Gerais, Pernambuco, Bahia, Rio Grande do Norte and the Distrito Federal. The Company is also the healthcare organization with the largest provider network in the country, including over (i) 3,300 hospitals; (ii) 54,900 polyclinics and outpatient facilities; and (iii) 11,700 laboratories and diagnostic imaging centers. Amil began its activities in 1978 and offers a wide range of healthcare and dental plans for small, medium and large companies, as well as plans for individuals from all income segments, offering its members access to carefully selected healthcare service providers.
SOURCE Amil Participacoes S.A.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.