Market Overview—Scope and Segmentation
Geographic Scope: Global
Market Insight Scope
Global Pressure Pumping Market
Exchange Rate Assumption
$1 = €0.80
$1 = CAD $1.41
Study Period: 2013–2023
Base Year: 2016
Historical Data: 2013–2015
- This study will discuss growth opportunities in the global pressure pumping market, its usage in upstream oil and gas operation, the evolution of pressure pumping techniques, global hotspots for pressure pumping, and new technological developments.
- The market sizing is obtained by considering various drivers and restraints along with revenue generated by top global companies who provide pressure pumping services and their E&P spending.
- The study will cover only a brief overview of regional analysis and the regions covered include North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
- The study only covers total revenue of pressure pumping service and will not cover segment-wise revenue split due to limitation in scope.
Market Overview—Application of Pressure Pumping in Completion
Pressure pumping consists primarily of cementing and various forms of production stimulation.
- Cementing of Casing (Approximately 20% of pressure pumping revenue) Casing has to be cemented in place in the well bore. Cement is pumped through the casing to the end of the section and forced back up the well in the annulus (between outer wall and well) where it sets and hardens.
- Stimulation (80% of pressure pumping revenue) Services include hydraulic fracturing (dominant), acidizing, and nitrogen injection. In fracturing, fluid is pumped at high pressures into the well bore to create or widen fractures in the formation so oil/gas can flow into the well. Proppants are used to keep fractures open and can be sand, resin-coated sand, and/or ceramic.
- In acidizing, acids can be used to etch away rock.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4090187/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-global-pressure-pumping-market-300320237.html