NEW YORK, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Latin American Managed Security Services Market : Complexity of Threats Drives Growth While Awareness Drives Action
Managed Security Services (MSSs) provides proactive monitoring of customer's security environment by third-party security professionals, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks, email viruses/worms, spam, and other various cyber maladies. As new trends and technologies are being implemented and utilized by companies, new and complexity vulnerabilities are becoming a reality, making MSS services more important every day. The key managed security services segments include security asset management and monitoring, risk and compliance management, threat intelligence, research, detection and remediation, and advanced and emerging managed security services.
The Latin American managed security services (MSS) market generated a revenue of US$ million in 2014. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % from 2014 to 2020, reaching US$ million in 2020.
- Managed Security Services include a degree of proactive monitoring of the customer's security environment, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks; email viruses and worms; spam; firewalls; and network intrusion detection and prevention services.
- Key managed security services segments include security asset management and monitoring; risk and compliance management; threat intelligence, research, detection, and remediation; and advanced and emerging managed security services.
- Security Asset Management and Monitoring is the most demanded service in the region, with % of total revenue. By 2020, this participation will decrease, but this service will still be the most demanded service with % of revenue.
- Brazil holds the largest market share by sub-region, with % of revenue in 2014. Brazil is followed in decreasing order by Mexico, the Andean region, the Southern Cone and the Caribbean and Central America.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of MSS in Latin America?
- What is the market`s growth rate? How will it change in the forecast period?
- What are the trends driving the market for managed security services?
- What differences exist between the regions? How will they evolve?
- How is market revenue segmented by vertical industries?
- What types of MSSPs' services are being offered? How is demand structured?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03713497-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-latin-american-managed-security-services-market-300240577.html