Animated Essential Atlas of Anatomoy and Physiology Anatomy Atlas
BANGALORE, India, July 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Description
A sound knowledge of the structure and function of the human body in all of its intricacies is the foundation of medical education. The Focus ANIMATED ESSENTIAL ATLAS OF ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY is one such tool that provides enormous ways to learn, review and teach the human anatomical systems and their physiology.
As a learning tool it is the first of its kind to provide in depth details about the systems covered through animation of OVER 200 MINUTES. The systems are elucidated through very graphic, life-like animations. Such a learning tool has never been attempted before and is ideal for e-learning.
In this Animated Atlas the anatomy and physiology is organized according to the biological systems of the human body
The Atlas deals with the biology of ALL essential body systems and helps any student of medicine to cope with their peers.
The Focus Animated Essential Atlas of Anatomy and Physiology includes a full chapter on:
- Cell – the Building block of Life
- Circulatory system
- Digestive & Excretory Systems
- Endocrine System
- Immune System
- Integumentary System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- The powerful animations accompanied by narration impacts the viewer instantaneously.
- Each system is dealt as a chapter which provides all the details required for understanding how that system functions.
- The Atlas is user-friendly and allows for easy navigation to any section anytime.
- An excellent and MUST REFERENCE material for understanding human anatomy and physiology.
- It helps to better understand and communicate in-depth information about the human anatomical system
Learning about human systems, their anatomical positions and functions was never so easy!
Media Contact: Padmaja V, Focus Medica India Pvt. Ltd, +919739998212, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Focus Medica India Pvt. Ltd
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.