Answering Services Provider, AnswerNow, Offers Customer Service Training Classes in Phoenix AnswerNow Training Courses Help Customers Elevate Service Levels
PHOENIX, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Answering services provider, AnswerNow, developed a comprehensive customer service training course that identifies what companies must do to maintain service at the highest levels. The course will be offered in the Phoenix metropolitan area at different times throughout 2014.
AnswerNow's customer service training covers topic such as:
- Essential Qualities and Skills – Why excellent customer service relies on every team member's ability to communicate well, be confident and courteous, maintain professionalism and a positive attitude, solve problems and much more.
- Telephone Etiquette – How best to handle incoming and outgoing calls, as well as manage difficult situations.
- Positive Impressions – Why self-critiques and establishing role models is important, along with other ways to create good impressions.
- The Five Elements of Professionalism – What professionals must always do to provide the best service possible, from being a team player to taking responsibility.
- Communication Skills – How to hone listening skills and how to use proper statements.
- Attitude – Why it's the most important team member asset and how representatives can become a motivated, enthusiastic representative for their company.
- Customer Needs – What a customer really wants and expects from their interactions.
- 3 Steps for Self Improvement – How to develop a plan for continually improving customer service skills.
- Role Playing – Participants will apply the principles they learned in the course by responding to different customer service scenarios.
"With customer service more important than ever in the coming year, companies need to create a culture entirely centered on satisfying the customer," said Michelle Weiss, Vice President for AnswerNow, Inc. "We created this valuable training course so participants can learn how to ensure every customer interaction is a positive one. We delve into the nuts and bolts of how to deliver a 'WOW' customer experience every single time."
To learn more about the upcoming customer service training course and schedule, contact Michelle Weiss at 1-800-226-0491 or Michelle@AnswerNowInc.com.
About AnswerNow, Inc.
Founded over three decades ago, AnswerNow! provides call center solutions to hundreds of businesses across a multitude of industries. The U.S.-based company offers answering services, bilingual inbound and outbound call management, customer service and support, marketing and sales contact management, 24/7 service, appointment scheduling, overflow and disaster recovery. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.AnswerNowInc.com.
Media Contact: Michelle Weiss, AnswerNow, Inc., (800) 226-0491, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE AnswerNow, Inc.