LONDON, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Anticoagulants-Market Insights & Drugs Sales Forecast (VTE & AF) -2020report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets ie: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. According to DelveInsight, Global Anticoagulants (VTE & AF) Therapeutics Market was around $11.4 billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach $17.2 billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 8.59% from 2015 to 2020.
Coagulation is an important phenomenon of body to stop external bleeding but when clots are formed in blood vessels, it can be lethal. Blood clots in arteries can lead to heart attack and when formed in the blood vessels of brain can lead to stroke. Thus, anticoagulants are used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the body. Anticoagulants are proved to be a beneficial medication for the treatment of Atrial fibrillation, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism and Stroke. Globally the overall incidence for Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) and Atrial fibrillation (AF) is increasing at a higher rate. For VTE, there are approximately 1 million cases in the United States each year, many of which represent recurrent disease and AF affects approximately 3 million patients in the US, and over 6.7 million in the US and Europe combined.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) market.
- Identifying patient populations in the global Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
Scope of the Report:
- Report covers the disease overview including etiology, path physiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Japan and rest of the word from 2015-2020.
- It also provides Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) for United States, EU5 and Japan from 2015 and forecasted Market to 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3839482/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anticoagulants-market-insights--drugs-sales-forecast-vte--af--2020-300282711.html