NEW YORK, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The need to protect data against threats will drive the application control market"
The application control market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.25 billion in 2015 to USD 1.90 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.7% from 2015 to 2020. The endpoint security market is driven by factors, such as the need to protect data against threats, enforcement of application usage and data security policies, and limitations of traditional security solutions.
"BFSI vertical to gain maximum traction in application control market during the forecast period"
The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) vertical is expected to grow at the highest rate from 2015 to 2020, in the application control market. As the banks and financial institutions store and handle large quantities of sensitive customer financial data such as payment information, money transaction details, credit card/debit card details, account numbers, the protection of critical data, applications and endpoints are of utmost importance. The application control market is also projected to witness growth in the healthcare, retail, and IT & telecom verticals, during the forecast period.
"North America to contribute the largest market share in the application control market during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the application control market from 2015 to 2020, due to the presence of a large number of security vendors. Asia-Pacific (APAC) offers potential growth opportunities, due to rise in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend in small and medium enterprises and large enterprises, which has given a rise to the usage of portable devices and safeguarding those endpoints against potential targeted threats.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
Due to rise in the demand for integrated security solutions and increasing adoption of BYOD trend, the application control market finds huge opportunity to proliferate in the next five years.
The various key application control vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Symantec Corporation
2. Intel Security
3. Trend Micro
5. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
6. Digital Guardian
7. Carbon Black
9. HEAT Software
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the application control market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes information on key strategies such as new product develpoments, partnerships, agreements, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03693822-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/application-control-market-by-component-access-point-organization-size-vertical-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300246660.html