SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash technology company, today announced the general availability of new Quote-to-Cash and Quote-to-Contract Editions. Interest in complete purchase of the entire Quote-to-Cash suite have risen drastically. As a result, these editions bundle together the essential tools that modern organizations need to manage their revenue cycles. Now every company, across any industry, can access the solutions that fit their exact needs and streamline complex operations into a single, results-oriented process.
Apttus Quote-to-Cash now comes in two editions:
- Enterprise: for organizations seeking full solution configuration, pricing, quoting, contract creation, obligations management and revenue management capabilities
- Ultimate: for organizations with more sophisticated needs such as complex approval processes, mass renewals management, and transaction compliance
Apttus Quote-to-Contract is now offered in these two editions:
- Enterprise: For businesses seeking complete and accurate configuration, pricing, quoting, contract creation and obligations management capabilities.
- Ultimate: For organizations with more sophisticated needs such as complex approval processes, mass renewals, mass contract amendments, partner commerce and customer portals.
"Quote-to-Cash as a concept has been proven: the most successful companies in the world view their revenue operation as one seamless process, staying focused on the profits and benefits of their customers," said Kirk Krappe, Apttus CEO. "Apttus is committed to customer success, and these editions make it easier than ever to get fast, impactful solutions across their organization. It is time for every company to take hold of this transformative process and create a faster, more efficient way of doing business."
All Quote-to-Cash editions and solutions pair intuitively with Apttus' machine learning capabilities and Max, an intelligent agent that listens to voice commands, understands texts, and even interacts with salespeople in augmented reality environments. Apttus has continually advanced its industry with breakthroughs like these, providing the future-focused expertise that has kept its customers ahead of the curve for over a decade. Additional benefits of working with Apttus include:
- Access to established industry leadership: Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe's best-selling book, Intelligent Quote-to-Cash, is a top resource for revenue operation professionals
- Quote-to-Cash Buyer's Kit: a full toolkit of demos, guides and data to ensure the success of Apttus customers
- The complete partnership of Apttus' experienced, extensive support and implementation services
- Best practices from a connected community: all customers can leverage the Apttus Community Portal, providing access to hundreds of Apttus domain experts and thousands of additional users
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer's interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Press Contact: Alex Cohen
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apttus-expands-its-offerings-to-meet-increased-demand-for-quote-to-cash-solutions-300379423.html