SAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, has again pushed the software industry forward by pioneering new ways for its customers to interact with business software and manage their revenue operations. Now, all Apttus solutions offer access to Max, the world's first and only Quote-to-Cash intelligent agent. Max is a transformative user interface that listens to voice commands, understands texts, and even interacts with salespeople in augmented reality environments. By talking to Max, Max will execute any command, taking away the hundreds of mundane, repetitive tasks that users typically need to perform in the revenue process. Max can also access Apttus' machine learning to enhance the Quote-to-Cash process in unprecedented ways.
The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is the only set of enterprise-level, integrated, end-to-end applications that improves the entire Quote-to-Cash process, making it the ideal solution for the largest and most complex sales operations in the world. Apttus' decade-long leadership of the Quote-to-Cash industry qualifies it to help enterprises improve these processes by providing advanced technologies like Max, machine learning and augmented reality. Max is uniquely designed to manage any aspect of the Quote-to-Cash process, allowing sales organizations to create optimal deals, configure solutions, prepare quotes, update contracts, manage discounting and pricing and manage many other user functions.
Using voice command, text inputs or augmented reality (rendered inside Microsoft Hololens), Apttus customers can immediately benefit:
- Any task can be setup with Max and executed when the user commands it
- Max enables voice-assisted quote, contract, or invoice creation without the need to login into the application
- Max has pattern recognition and will recognize similar tasks and therefore preempt a user before even being asked to perform a task
- Max can prompt users to make decisions that are consistent with company goals, and give a "behavioral nudge" that makes clear how a product or discount recommendation will affect a salesperson's commission
When Max is used in conjunction with Apttus Machine learning, Max can provide huge benefits to the Quote-to-Cash process, including:
- Comparing customer and sales histories to gain insights that help your sales organization rapidly create quotes
- Creating and notifying your sales force of new opportunities
- Enabling voice-assisted Contract, Quote or Invoice creation without ever the need to login into the application
- Reducing delays in the quoting, pricing, and contracting approval process using Max's pattern recognition capability
- Using Max to provide discounting guidance in the sales process, from initial to walk-away discounts
"The revenue operation is the most critical part of any organization, and what we've created can dramatically enhance the financial aspects of the business. Making every aspect of Quote-to-Cash a simple, accessible interaction will grow our customer's business substantially," said Kirk Krappe, Apttus CEO. "We've always led our industry by focusing on customer outcomes, and we've now applied a decade's worth of innovation to the world's first, and best, Quote-to-Cash intelligent agent. We encourage every organization to Meet Max today and learn how it can immediately advance their business."
"Since Apttus has been a leader in Quote-to-Cash software for over a decade, it is uniquely qualified to help enterprises dramatically improve these processes by providing advanced technologies like its conversational Quote-to-Cash intelligent agent called Max, machine learning, and augmented reality," said Predrag PJ Jakovljevic, principal analyst at Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC). "The days of companies relying on the 'alpha' sales folks who would use only their hunch to close deals are gone. Nowadays, intelligent software solutions like Apttus' Max can level the playing field for more sales employees and raise the performance of sales organizations."
- Full details on Max, the world's first Quote-to-Cash Intelligent Agent, are available here
- Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe details how Microsoft Hololens is used in Apttus' 3D augmented reality configurations in this video
- More about the planning and functionality of Max, and its tremendous impact on Quote-to-Cash interactions in this video interview featuring Apttus CEO Kirk Krappe
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apttus-introduces-max-the-worlds-first-intelligent-agent-to-manage-your-quote-to-cash-process-300336304.html