"Apttus is thrilled that Microsoft customers have already found so much success with Quote-to-Cash solutions, a new and necessary addition to their ecosystem," said Kirk Krappe, Chief Executive Officer at Apttus. "Our goal is to give our customers the tools to run streamlined, smooth processes to improve any part of the revenue operation, across any platform. Awards like these are why Microsoft customers have been so quick to adopt and implement Quote-to-Cash."
"Our customers are leaders in their respective markets and require enterprise-level Quote-to-Cash applications," said Jujhar Singh, General Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM. "We are delighted to introduce them to Apttus' Intelligent Cloud, which adds value to their existing investment in Dynamics CRM. Our customers can benefit from Apttus' Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, and Revenue Management solutions."
Benefits of the Apttus Intelligent Cloud:
- Maximize your sales, contract, ordering, billing and customer relationship lifecycles.
- Provide an integrated end-to-end, streamlined Quote-to-Cash process to increase effectiveness across every facet of your sales and revenue cycle.
- Align and drive revenue winning behaviors across all your sales channels with synchronized incentive programs including promotions, rebates and incentive compensation.
- Use Apttus Quote-to-Cash machine learning to recognize patterns in data, predict outcomes, and recommend relevant, intelligent actions to, for example, help your sales force navigate to the optimal deal.
- Increase adoption of your CRM system with our X-Author solution by allowing Microsoft Excel to function as a user interface for your CRM system.
- Interact with all Apttus Quote-to-Cash solutions using Max, the world's first and only Quote-to-Cash intelligent agent uniquely designed to manage any aspect of your Quote-to-Cash process. Max provides a "conversational" user interface making interactions with Quote-to-Cash applications social, mobile, virtual, conversational and easier than ever.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash technology company, drives the vital business process between a buyer's interest and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes revenue and business outcomes for companies of all sizes, including 100 of the Fortune 500. Enhanced by Machine Learning and Max, an Intelligent Agent, Apttus applications include Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Incentives Management, Renewals, Billing and Order Management. The Apttus Intelligent Cloud is powered by the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Press contact: Alex Cohen
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/apttus-named-to-elite-list-of-the-most-promising-microsoft-solution-providers-300399036.html